Uh.. what happened to my energy?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Uh.. what happened to my energy?

Postby JCatz » November 23rd, 2005, 10:09 am

Hi guys and gals... for me it has been officially two weeks on MF now and I'm doing fairly well. I'm down 10.5 lbs as of today so I am losing. And, last week I noticed that wonderful surge of energy :boing: that you all have been talking about! But now, the last couple days, I have been so tired during the day that I can hardly stay awake and at night I can't seem to stay awake past 8:30. What the heck :?: Last week I was up until 11pm and awake again at 6:30 and felt great! :redhead:

I am following my program to the tee so nothing has really changed wiht my eating or my program between the end week two and the beginning of week three.

Anybody know what is going on???? Has anyone else experienced this?? :scratchhead:
Jacqui C.

JCatz
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » November 23rd, 2005, 10:13 am

I've got the winter blahs right now, and I'm not even on the program.
:question:
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Lauren » November 23rd, 2005, 10:19 am

JCatz, I had this happen last Saturday. I have been on the program two weeks, and also have the high energy, but Saturday I woke up feeling lethargic, couldn't get my feet to want to move, and head felt weird. I *think* it was a low sodium problem, because I had a fast soup AND a bouillon, and within a couple hours I had renewed pep in my step. So that would be my recommendation to you, it can't hurt to give it a shot, right?

Good luck. And just know that I was great Sat night, and felt fantastic Sunday, it was a short lived issue, but I feel in my gut that my blood pressure was too low and I needed SALT!
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby Lauren » November 23rd, 2005, 10:20 am

Hey, Unca, anything we can do to get you out of the blahs?
Lauren

Postby Unca_Tim » November 23rd, 2005, 10:52 am

Sure Lauren,
Send me to Hawaii!
:ukulele:
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Lauren » November 23rd, 2005, 10:59 am

Yeah, I'll get right on that! :-)

Perhaps you could bring a pina colada to a tanning salon and fake it?
Lauren

Postby JCatz » November 23rd, 2005, 12:25 pm

Hawaii huh??? Sounds good to me but you'll have to teach me how to make a shake taste like a pina colada! Yum!! Don't get me started.... :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the ideas ladies! I did have a cup of bullion this morning and I do feel a little better but not 100% yet. Maybe I'll have another and see what happens. And, Vicky, I never thought about the potassium. I guess I'll have to get some fast soups. I never thought I would have much need for them but maybe I'm wrong. I do use the Morton's Lite salt because I know it has potassium but maybe it's not enough.

You know, I always think of those people on Survivor and wonder how they manage. Here we are on a balance diet and once in a while have a need for a little extra salt or potassium to feel good again. How on earth do they continue on just rice and water plus have to do all those physical activities??? I think there must be more to it than what we see. Anyway, Ill stop rambling now.

Happy Turkey Day!
Jacqui C.

JCatz

Pina Colada

Postby Jan » November 23rd, 2005, 4:15 pm

Hmmmm
Pina Colada :D Here goes:

1 packet Medifast Vanilla Shake
3 oz cold water
4 oz diet Ginger Ale
3-4 ice cubes
1/4 tsp pineapple extract
1/8 tsp coconut extract
1/8 tsp rum extract

Place ice cubes and water in blender. Add the extracts, vanilla shake, and mix for 10 - 15 seconds or til most of the ice cubes are crushed

Pina Colada Shake!!
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby JCatz » November 23rd, 2005, 4:26 pm

Ohhhh Jan! I don't think I can afford Hawaii right now but that Pina Colada shake sure sounds wonderful! I will definetly have to try that one. I think I'm even stocked up on the extracts that you mentioned.

I should have known you ladies have thought of everything! :clapclap:
Jacqui C.

JCatz

Return to The Weight Room