what to do after ketosis

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

what to do after ketosis

Postby bigshow » June 1st, 2004, 8:31 pm

ive been in ketosis stage for 4 days now and im not sure what to do next if anybody has any good suggestions to continue wieght loss , it would be most helpful . a diet plan i like to eat big portions of meat so any diet suggestions please. :D :D :D :D :D :D
bigshow

Postby explorthis » June 1st, 2004, 9:26 pm

Um, not quite sure of your real question. Are you on Medifast? If not, how did you get into Ketosis after 4 days?

This is a support board for Medifast, is this what you are on?

There is NOOOOOOOOOO big portions of meat on Medifast.

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Carrie » June 2nd, 2004, 5:08 am

If you're following the Medifast program, I would suggest that you take some time and read through the old posts .......... we cover pretty much everything, and it's been an invaluable tool for me.

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby elle4nelly » June 2nd, 2004, 11:27 am

:?

Big Portion of meat???????? Ketosis????????

I am very confused " Big Show"!! There is no such a thing on Medifast as eating a 10 lbs slab of Beef on a plate??? Or whatever " A big Portion is to you" Medifast, if this is what you're on, consist of either 5 shakes a day or 4 to 5 shakes plus a very small( emphasis on small here) piece of lean meat plus a small green portion. Plus 64 oz or more of water and optional 45 minutes of exercising after 3 weeks. And any information you'd like as Carie said has been covered a gazillion times in the old posts in this forum. Anyway, if you're on Medifast, welcome!

Nelly ;)
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » June 2nd, 2004, 9:50 pm

Hello and welcome, Big Show ~

I am a bit confused about your comment about being in ketosis for four days. How'dja get there?

We are a support forum for people using Medifast and we do not suggest that our folks use keto strips to test for ketosis. When people use our plan as outlined, there is no reason to test for ketosis and no reason to need to guess whether one is in or not in ketosis - it is a natural by-product of following the program.

As mentioned by others on our forum, Medifast allows lean meat but the meat portions are small, depending upon your gender. Males are allowed 6-7 ounces of lean meat, females 4-5 ounces of lean meat.

Ours is a nutritionally balanced program - not no carb or extremely low carb but a BALANCED protein/carb plan.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss