Well Well

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Well Well

Postby blondeangel7782 » August 13th, 2007, 7:51 am

I'm back on plan again, weight loss plan that is... I restarted for the hundredth time, I know I know everyone of you who read this is probably like BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! Well it's one of those things where you have to be completely and entirely ready and willing to commit to a lifestyle change... I'm back on Medi Fast and this program will give me the results I need and would like to see as long as I'm 100 % compliant, no cheats, excuses or little treats. I'm totally prepared and ready I'm placing myself on an 30,60,100 day Cheat Free Challenge in which will coincidently end the 100th day on my birthday Nov 19th :-) I hope by then I will be half way to goal which will be 52lbs lost... I'm ecstatic because the new season of "The Biggest Loser" starts on Sept 11th in which will be an extra motivator definitely because then I will be on a weight loss program and I plan to keep my weigh in's on Tuesday's just for that reason specifically, I'm looking forward to it! I'm looking forward to the follwing 10 things and I will read back as time goes on to keep my mind fresh...

1. Feeling great & looking good...

2. My Vacation to Jacksonville for Christmas

3. Clothes shopping in smaller sizes :-)

4. Being the woman my husband met 6-1/2 years ago

5. Being healthy

6. Loving what I see in the Mirror

7. Trying for a family

8. Better Self Esteem

9. Being less stressed

10. I would love it if I could run again 4 miles a day was my stress relief!
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby BabyTrace » August 13th, 2007, 8:10 am

Hi Nikki and welcome back!

I definitely did not think BLAH, BLAH, BLAH when I read your message because I know all too well the struggle of trying to change your lifestyle as I'm certain many people on this forum do.

You sound very clear about the results you want to achive as well as the plan that will help get you there.

You have chosen an amazing product in Medifast. Although it's not always easy, it's a simple plan and I truly believe it will help you reach your goals if you are compliant. Why do I believe? Besides believing after reading all the wonderful success stories on this board, I believe because it's working for me. I'm in my 34th day of compliance today and I am proving to myself that it works! I'm happy to say I'm down 17 lbs!

"Patience and Compliance" is a common mantra around here. Stick with it and you will soon be seeing results again.

Welcome back and best of luck to you. I'm looking forward to watching your progress!

Tracy
Start Date: 07/11/2007

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » August 13th, 2007, 8:35 am

Welcome back. It takes a lot of bravery to keep coming back and admitting you need help. I am so glad to see you! :D
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » August 13th, 2007, 8:58 am

Hey Biki,

I sent you an email
blondeangel7782

Postby nickieluv » August 13th, 2007, 9:42 am

Welcome back!

I think your goals and reminders are great, but I just don't want you to forget that you are worth taking care of at this very moment. You do not need to lose weight to have better self-esteem, less stress, or love what you see in the mirror. It gets easier to have good feelings as you lose the weight, but something I had to learn right off the bat is that if I don't think I deserve happiness and success, I will sabotage myself over and over again.

You are worth it! You deserve every happiness right this minute. Put yourself first with this diet, don't let anything or anyone come between you and compliance, and you will have a great 100 days!
nickieluv

Postby blondeangel7782 » August 13th, 2007, 10:35 am

Thanks Nickie~

I'm doing good for the first day so far although I still havent gotten through my first bottle of water but that's because it's still half frozen... :x I'm also competing with a little bit of downess I'm just a little sad with the fact of a few events that have taken place in my marriage lately not an affair or anything that bad WHOA NO but just some stupid decisions that are soon to be corrected I just need a little time for the bruise on my heart to heal... :mrgreen: I'll get there and by wednesday when I start feeling the benefits of MF I'll be in a better state of mind.. Right now is a time in my life where it seems as if nothing can go right there always seems to be a hurdle to jump and I was thinking if I would have stayed on plan I would have lost those 9lbs + some instead of gaining them back !@#$%^&*

Alright I have beat myself up enough and will move on but thanks again for the encouragement! I need all I can get
blondeangel7782

Postby Mike » August 13th, 2007, 3:55 pm

Nikki,

Glad to see you back. We need more Scorpios on here anyhow ;)

You can do this, and sounds like you are indeed ready.

I realized the past two days that I feel better when I exercise (been chasin g the dog on the beach alot the past 2 days).
Hoping to keep this up and make biking and walking a habit when we get home.

Glad you are back and talk through things with us all here... its a great support place.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Tawanda » August 13th, 2007, 5:59 pm

Welcome Back Nikki!!
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby bikipatra » August 14th, 2007, 2:57 am

blondeangel7782 wrote:Hey Biki,

I sent you an email

I wrote back yesterday afternoon! :D
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby blondeangel7782 » August 14th, 2007, 4:23 am

Well I had a little set back yesterday but I'm back on track today and ready to roll yesterday was by far the most dark day ever for some reason every time I restart it's like BLECH! I feel better today and I was thinking this morning on the way into work as I was listening to an old cd that I used to run when I listened to that cd and now I can't run half a block but one day in the VERY near future I will run to that cd again! I have two battles I need to conquer this week and that's our company cook out on Friday (I'm in charge of bringing a dessert) and I'm going to be meeting a friend for lunch before she goes on vacation :-) Well this is my entry for the day and I will be in touch and thanks to everyone for the warm welcome back :-) I'm happy to be here now off to do some real work
blondeangel7782

Postby bikipatra » August 14th, 2007, 4:32 am

As soon as I can get my twins under control in a bra that fits I will be jogging too!
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby blondeangel7782 » August 14th, 2007, 7:11 am

Yeah I know the feeling mine are getting uncomfy just trying to sleep on my stomach which happens to be my favorite sleeping position and it's a struggle but I re-adjust and manage, I'm thankful I have them at all since some women would beg for some
blondeangel7782

Postby bikipatra » August 14th, 2007, 7:44 am

blondeangel7782 wrote:Yeah I know the feeling mine are getting uncomfy just trying to sleep on my stomach which happens to be my favorite sleeping position and it's a struggle but I re-adjust and manage, I'm thankful I have them at all since some women would beg for some

I have slept in my bra my whole life since I read at age 9 that Marilyn Monroe did it. So when I finally started wearing bras, it's what I did. I am so used to it I hate the feeling of them moving around if I try to sleep without one.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby SharonR » August 15th, 2007, 12:47 pm

Hey there, I for one am proud of you for starting back and I don't even know you. Sometimes it takes time to realize what you need. I am cheering you on! Hey, don't you feel good when you are compliant? I sure do.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby blondeangel7782 » August 15th, 2007, 12:55 pm

I was thinking this morning about how last time I was on program I felt so great and I had so many goals and this time I'm going to do it and there is no turning back I just hope that the lord will spare me time before my journey of fruitfullness begins if you know what I mean :-) I would like to lose this weight prior to that... I was so proud and happy that I was losing weight people were commenting oh how thin my face was beginning to get and so much more, thanks for the praise and my goodness you have a beautiful family so tell Tony the baby making maching is temporarily closed! Well thanks again for dropping by and I hope to be in touch soon!
blondeangel7782

Next

Return to Come on in.