Well Well

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Lizabette » August 15th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Welcome back, NIKKI. So glad to see you again.
I'm cheering for you...:cheerleader:
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » August 16th, 2007, 7:16 am

Well I have to say I have crossed the brink.. I'm on day 3 faithfully and even though I'm a little dizzy at times and suffering a slight headache I'm great... I resisted temptation last nite and I'm happy about that and my husband has become aware and compliant with me he always tells me as I'm sitting on the couch watching tv or reading a magazine he will tell me isn't it time for you to eat yet? If I get up and say "well it's about that time" he will respond with "what it's time to eat again?" SO I'm back on track I'm glad to say and I'm starting to get rid of the bloatness in the mid area so that's always my # 1 encouragement :-) Needless to say I'm trooping along, looking forward to the biggest loser new season and I think about Biki every day since she is my biggest inspiration! Thanks again to all the returning support it really helps
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby bikipatra » August 16th, 2007, 7:19 am

Thank you so much! I feel rather unworthy but so glad I can be of service! :)
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » August 16th, 2007, 7:35 am

Oh Biki, my lovely CVS Goddess ;) I was telling my mom and husband the other day about how you have so many more obstacles to deal with than I do and you have some how managed to knock the weight off and stick to medifast, so therefore I'm going to just go head on and hopefully I will come out on the right end, I have done so well my boss has brought in donuts for 2 days straight and he keeps telling me that they are stail even the chocolate ones with bervarian creme inside !@#$%^&* :x Well on to drink some more flavored water and cope with the fact I'm running out of RTD's
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.