Weight Maintenance Support Call for June 20th

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Weight Maintenance Support Call for June 20th

Postby Nancy » June 18th, 2007, 11:38 pm

:puter: Hullo, MakeMeThinner Folks ~

Just a healthy reminder that Wednesday evening is the national Take Shape For Life ‘Stay in Shape’ Maintenance Support Call at 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific.

There are four certified health advisors that moderate the weekly calls; I am the host the third Wednesday of the month. :cateye:

The call is geared towards those approaching or on transition/maintenance phase of the program and yet people at all stages in the program are welcome. :cool:

I wish to announce that our own special MakeMeThinner Forum member and role model Lizabette will be my special guest on June 20th, 2007.

You :you: are cordially invited to dial in and listen live to this inspirational call.

The number is:

1 (512) 225-9427 PIN Code 77421 #
If you haven’t done so before, check out Lizabett’s pictures:

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-9188.html

If you are unable to listen live, the call is usually recorded and will be available until June 27th, 2007.

The playback number is (512) 505-6863

:wavie: So long, Skinnying People!
Last edited by Nancy on July 17th, 2007, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Lizabette » June 21st, 2007, 1:27 pm

NANCY, The Maintenace Call was so very exciting and fun, yet informative and inspiring.
Such a great talk you gave on it 'never being too late"!
And how we should use the right attitudes about dieting and exercise.
And how we should focus more on the health and fitness benefits than the numbers on the scale.
I enjoyed it so much. Thank you for inviting me to be your guest.
I hope that everyone who did not listen in, will take advantage of the recorded call.
WhooHoo, it was sooooo fabulous!
I'll look forward to the next 'Call' and I know it will also be wonderful.
You are such a blessing and support to all of us, NANCY...what would we do without you? :heart:
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Nancy » June 22nd, 2007, 8:48 am

Dear, dear Itsy ~

Thank you so much for being my guest – YOU are the :goldstar: star and I wanted to feature your story of weight loss and weight management so others could know of the exceptional benefits of our Take Shape For Life Programs.

It was a delight for others to hear your sweet voice and how your initial desire was to give your :heart: precious husband Bill of :hug: 60 years, the gift of a healthy and thinner wife. :rose:

Now you two can enjoy taking your dogs for walks, enjoying the beauty of God’s handiwork in your neighborhood and because of the improvements in your health, the quality of life is great.

After diet failures, you and I figured it out – we must want to improve our life more than we want to eat that piece of cheesecake!

It takes discipline - I do not mean :whip: punitive hand-spanks!

Discipline means training – creating new ways to deal with the things that used to drive me to the cupboards and the candy aisles – when I feel stressed, upset, lonely, happy, I go for a walk, call a friend, pull weeds, goes to the book store, etc. I no longer go to the bakery or make and eat a batch of fudge.

We are successful because we follow the structure of the excellent program, we make health a priority and look at us now – we can do amazing things – things we never thought of doing before when we were porky.

You and I both love clothes and it is so much fun now to shop and wear cutesy-wootsey things (sorry that we didn’t have much time during the call for you to tell about your shopping trips and garage sales!)

:secret: Folks, Itsy is another who can proudly say, Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

:cheermed: Here’s to you, Silver Fox! :bravo:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Lizabette » June 23rd, 2007, 9:23 pm

Thank you again, NANCY. It was really my privelege to be on your maintenance call.
Sure hope it helped whomever listened in...it really helped me to focus on all the wonderful health benefits of the Medifast program.
Yep, I do love to shop for clothes now, maybe too much.
I still can't believe I can get into those itsy clothes that I used to only dream about.
I get them wherever I can find a lovely outfit at a good bargain, and just smile and say "Thank you very much" when I am complimented.
And I marvel at the things I can do now that I dared not try before...
like today, I did the 4-mile inhome walking tape again, with nary an ache or pain.
Like the weight resistance class I attend twice a week, and upping my weights more and more.
This might not seem like much to some, but for me in my 'experienced' life of 77 years old, it's more like a miracle.
Anyway, there's too much to say here, but just want to thank you again, my dear Nancy, for just being there for me, and I believe you always will be.
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts