8 weeks and 27 pounds

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

8 weeks and 27 pounds

Postby KLCHRISTIAN » July 19th, 2005, 3:22 pm

Hi All,

Today is my 8 week anniversary on Medifast. I only weight monthly, so I will share what I have noticed this month.

1. I had to move my rings to the safe because they are too big. :? I don't know if that's good or not, but surely a sign of weight loss.

2. My energy level is higher. I can tell because this week in addtion to work, I am redoing my daughters room. So far we have removed wall paper, scrubbed walls and spackled about a gazillon pin holes in the wall. Perhaps you remember what a teenagers room looks like with posters. ;)

3. My husband who nevers notices anything positive, noticed my weight loss last night. It said it looked really good, gone. I guess he was talking about the extra pounds.

4. I have noticed that if I don't get in the complete 5/1 plan, I am wiped out. So no skimping for this girl.

5. I burned up 10.5 pounds this month!

I will weigh again on the 16th of August. In between, I have a wedding to attend and a weeks vacation at Disneyland with the kids. I have my ready to drinks already and will plan on staying on program.

I don't get a chance to write much, but you all are an inspiration and keep me coming back for encouragement.

Pam
Weighing just once a month.....
Started 5/24/05

KLCHRISTIAN
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby fatfree » July 19th, 2005, 5:00 pm

27 pounds gone...WOOHOOO!! You go girl :mrgreen:
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » July 19th, 2005, 5:36 pm

PAM--

WOW!!! you are doing great!!!!! 27# in 2 months is awesome!! keep up the good work.. I really liked your list.. Have a great time at the wedding and at Disneyland with the kids..will be looking for your next weigh in..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby want2Bthin » July 19th, 2005, 5:54 pm

Pam-

TERRIFIC!!!! :bravo:

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » July 20th, 2005, 4:44 am

Perfect Pam! I can just FEEL your energy and enthusiasm. Isn't it awesome to just FEEL like doing more stuff?? Have a blast on your vacation and enjoy all your new found energy. Remembering WHY You feel so good and have all this energy is SURE to keep you on plan ;)

10lbs a month was my average too. I weigh everyday so I saw all the little gains along the way. I think it would be more thrilling to see 10lbs gone at one time, but I've never been strong enough to do that :?

FANTABULOUS for you :D
Have fun!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Wow!!

Postby Alisha » July 20th, 2005, 7:42 am

Pam you're such an inspiration! 27 lbs??? How awesome is that? All of those things you said really hit home with me. I remember, the one and only time I managed to get my weight down, how good it felt to be able to tie my shoes without turning my face into a tomato while I gasped for breath between making bows! Someone else mentioned painting their toes! I go for pedicures now because I can't be asked to contort myself into all sorts of positions so I can reach them comfortably! You really have inspired some positive thoughts for me. Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations!!!

Alisha :rose:
"I can resist everything but temptation"

~Oscar Wilde

Alisha
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby mytime » July 21st, 2005, 9:15 pm

Pam - CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! You are so brave - only one time per month wow. I hope you have a really great time with all that you are doing and look forward to your three month update. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Pam 8 weeks

Postby Bonnie » July 25th, 2005, 12:55 pm

Pam, you are doing GREAT!!!!! :thumbup:

Everytime I get those boosts of energy my husband says "YOU MUST BE IN KETOSIS". That is how I feel when I am totally on the plan. It feels so good and you get so much done.

I have to weigh everyday to monitor myself. You are very brave to wait a whole month.

Isn't it fun when others notice the changes......Especially our husbands....

When you head for Disneyland you might want to freeze your RTD shakes and that way when you walk around at the park they will be more like a slushy drink. It worked for me.

Have fun....................... 8) 8) 8)
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LeeannNH » July 25th, 2005, 3:21 pm

hey pam!

congrats on the loss!!!! that is wonderful :mrgreen:

have fun at disneyland!
leeann
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member