VTGirlie

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby VTGirlie » September 20th, 2006, 10:15 am

Okay, I am a slack poster.

Once the kids started school it felt like the dam(n?) broke and things have been crazy ever since.

I've been doing fairly well, really.

Still a little freaked about the amount of shedding I do on a daily basis, but I have started biotin, and hopefully that will help.

Got into a pair of size 14 Lane Bryant jeans. Okay, so those aren't like real 14's, I know. But I had gotten awfully comfy in my 18s after being stuck there so long that it feels really good to be outta there!

I seem to have broken out of the 180's as well!

I was 178 today. Holy cow! I sort of hovered, plateau'd, and self-sabotaged my way through the 180's over a couple of long, painful months. I think I'm done with that.

I've had a disturbing reality check, however. I think I might have some weird allergy to flour or sugar or SOMETHING. I made cookies for my kids last weekend and nibbled a couple and felt like CRAP all day, all night, and had a headache the next day.This was sort of a clincher test to see if it was really the food. I think it might be sugar.

I'm not sure how I feel about it, honestly. It certainly helps me to want to avoid it since it really makes me feel awful when I eat it, but it is sort of like saying goodbye to that dear dysfunctional friend you've loved so long...

Ergh.
Bets
235/204MFStart/182/135
"Nothing is as good as this day"
VTGirlie
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby VTGirlie » October 3rd, 2006, 8:47 am

I can see the 30# club in my future! HURRAH!!!!

Been quiet but on target- feeling so great about that!

Bought new 14 jeans and new underwear. COOL!

:)
Bets
235/204MFStart/182/135
"Nothing is as good as this day"
VTGirlie
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Previous

Return to My Journal