UNKNOWN DIETER

1 Thread per registered User.

UNKNOWN DIETER

Postby UnknownDieter » July 30th, 2007, 7:25 pm

So...remember the comic that used to wear the bag on his head so no one knew who he was? Well I feel like that, so I chose it for me. For now I will be the Unknown Dieter, I have hung around, and I mean aR-O-U-N-D for a while,I have posted a few times, tried a few times, failed a few times.

I don't smoke...used to and to quite...it took a few times...

I get self - conscious not being a perfect poster child for MF so I have the bag so to speak.

I know enough to know BIKI is queen, I say that in the highest respect...I too was doing the 10 times a day check to see if she was back when gone, I have watched while others have fallen by the way, and others worked their way into onederland, the 150's and BAM GOAL... I get excited and so happy for them.

Because I am here, it means I have not given up...I am approaching a HUGH life change in the next 30 days, reality it will be closer to the mid to end of August before I start, deciding not to get off on a bad foot, allow myself to start the right way, I do believe if you make 1 meal you can make the next, then a day, then 2 , suddenly a week...right now I barely can remember to pee, ( I know Medifat will fix THAT memory problem.)

But I can write each day, I can weigh now and measure, two tape measures please :shock:

I can support others, because if I go away, I will always be as I am...and while some can be Santas...you know FAT and JOLLY, not me, I honestly get tired of the looks, the rude comments, and worse, my kids being teased because their mom is a cow.

On a happy note, I do have goals, my first is to post on a regular basis...
my second...I would like to comply...just a shake at a time. The third...I would like to be 40 lbs lighter by December...now we all know Medifast works better than that...but can't work if it's not worked, so if I am 40lbs lighter by December that means I am working it somehow someway, reality I would be happy at 2 a week...5 is better :-P

I have watched some AMAZING things go on in this little corner of the internet...

My ultimate goal is about a 100 lb loss Oh I suppose 125 loss and the Maintaining Badge of honor.....and better than that to be a roll model to someone else who feels they have to hide away, I always find so much more comes from those who have overcome the obstical and got to the end of the journey.

So..hey YA'll, I am here...and for now will work on that first goal...post.
UnknownDieter

Postby UnknownDieter » July 30th, 2007, 7:27 pm

WOW I sounded way serious, just VERY tired, usually I have a rather quick wit, but for now I am just tired.

SHHH sleeping soon...nighty all...
UnknownDieter

Postby Tawanda » July 30th, 2007, 8:55 pm

welcome! (I'm whispering so I don't wake you up. ;) I hope you do continue to post here and that you'll have great success when you begin the program. 40# by December is very doable.....and we're here to cheer you on!)
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Re: UNKNOWN DIETER

Postby bikipatra » July 31st, 2007, 12:42 am

UnknownDieter wrote:I know enough to know BIKI is queen, I say that in the highest respect...I too was doing the 10 times a day check to see if she was back when gone, I have watched while others have fallen by the way, and others worked their way into onederland, the 150's and BAM GOAL... I get excited and so happy for them.

My ultimate goal is about a 100 lb loss Oh I suppose 125 loss and the Maintaining Badge of honor.....and better than that to be a roll model to someone else who feels they have to hide away, I always find so much more comes from those who have overcome the obstical and got to the end of the journey.

So..hey YA'll, I am here...and for now will work on that first goal...post.

I think those are excellent goals and welcome. Thanks for missing me when I was gone. I was truly overwhelmed by the support and now I know I was missed by those not even posting. But remember I am only a Crown Princess among several, someone else gets to wear the tiara! :lol: :heart:
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby UnknownDieter » July 31st, 2007, 4:54 am

Yeah Tiaras are heck on the hair do's...and keep falling off at ALL the wrong times :lol:
UnknownDieter

Postby Serendipity » July 31st, 2007, 9:59 am

someone else gets to wear the tiara!

I offered to mail mine to her, but she wasn't taking. 8)

Yeah Tiaras are heck on the hair do's...and keep falling off at ALL the wrong times

Amen to that! :angel:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby DogMa » July 31st, 2007, 10:13 am

Well, welcome back, whoever you are!!! And if you're still here trying, then you haven't failed. Take what you've learned from past attempts and use them to get yourself to goal this time.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mickeyz » July 31st, 2007, 10:14 am

Hi and Welcome. :wavie:

I think you have some great goals. It is probably a wise move not to start the program until you feel ready. You could make some simple changes now that will make it easier when you do start MF. Start cutting out sugar and high carbs now. Use the lean & green guidelines for your meals. And, drink your water!

I know you have some big changes coming up in your life, good luck with those and keep in touch!

BTW, I remember the Unknown Comic. One time my Mom & Dad showed up at one of my big Halloween parties dressed as the Unknown Parents! It was funny, but the guy that was in charge of the door wasn't sure if should let them in!
Reached Goal Nov 2007 61.5 lbs lost
Gained 11 lbs in Mexico 3/08, decided to lose that along with another 5 lbs!
Mickeyz
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby UnknownDieter » August 1st, 2007, 12:43 pm

I will topic today a sure sign you should have started Medifast when:

I had applied for a new job, we currently live 18 hours from where we are moving, we went down I applied for a job, got home and they said HEY, we want to give you a job...can you come pee in a cup...today.

I explained that 20 minutes earlier we had gotten back home and no I could not, but this is a nationwide company, can I pee for one of the local offices...she said I will check ...call ya back...

No call...

Three weeks...

We stop at a hot dog palace for one last dog...there were poppy seeds all over the bun, I joked, hey just watch they will call tomorrow and say come pee. It was funny, :-P :-P :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: until the next day when they called from the local office and said come pee....

SO>>>>>moral of the story, should have been on Medifast, now I await the result of my poppy seeds showing up as opiates...

:x

Meanwhile...I have been drinking water, nice thing about a move, I personally do not move food...I am not going to buy the snake charm cerals, or lard sticks or any of the other nummy things, they ain't there then they ain't in my mouth.

Man I hope I get this job...will know by next TUESDAY>>>>
UnknownDieter

Postby UnknownDieter » August 1st, 2007, 12:53 pm

OHHHHHHH I forgot...

I am in line at the local Targe', this lady ahead of me is very tan and VERY thin buying the CUTEST sun dress. I comment, God forbid I keep my mouth shut, but I mention how great this dress is. She says, not to be rude or offend, but last year I looked to be about your size, I say NO!!!!! Did I mention she is thin?!

I said , "How on earth did you get so thin, so she pulls out the license, yep she was a BIG girl, 275, she is a size 4 now, at least thats what the cute sundress said.

Arms were tone, she was awesome...and she let me in on her secret...

SHHHH don't tell

MEDIFAST

It took her a little over 13 months to lose 145 pounds!

She had been to Cancun as a reward, I thought it was cool, she was under a doctors care, and did not know of any web sites, she did this all alone, no support except her doctor. She said she might pop on with some photos for us, I hope she does.
UnknownDieter

Postby bikipatra » August 1st, 2007, 12:53 pm

I hope everything turns out ok with the urinalysis. Good luck! That's a cool story about the lady at the store.
Last edited by bikipatra on August 1st, 2007, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby UnknownDieter » August 1st, 2007, 12:54 pm

Thanks BIKI.
UnknownDieter

Postby DonnaS » August 1st, 2007, 6:14 pm

That is such a great story. Losing 40 lbs. by Christmas is very likely going to happen for you. Sunday will be 2 months for me and so far 29 lbs. down. Good luck on your move and see ya around.
THERE IS NO FAILURE EXCEPT IN NO LONGER TRYING - - ELBERT HUBBARD

SD 06/05/07
240/206.5/135
Restart 2/18/08
DonnaS
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to My Journal