Tropical Storm Cindy

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Tropical Storm Cindy

Postby martha » July 6th, 2005, 5:50 am

Hi everyone--

Well Tropical Storm Cindy has hit and she is a lou-lou.. The rains and winds are blowing pretty good at my house.. It woke me up several times during the night.. She is passing over Biloxi which is 30 miles form my house and hopefully will be gone soon :mrgreen: Now if Dennis just misses us and goes toward Fla(sorry Fla people) all will be good at this home front.. The tree limbs are hitting the roof as I type this( there's a whole lot of them on the ground)..the power has been flashing off and on..which is crazy for such a little storm But it happens.. Now we are under tornado watches till later on .. The skies look horrible and there's that old eerie feeling whenever there is a storm like this..made sure I had extra water and packed some shakes in ziplock bags just in case I needed them this morning..(you never know around here) The weatherman keeps saying the worse will be over soon for us but I wonder the way the wind is howling and blowing here..
I use to eat during this kind of weather But so far so good(hehe) I love being able to say that.. :-P Have to go and get mom up and started but wanted to let you know all is okay on this end.. Look out Ga. as they say it is headed your way..Hope everyone has a good day...Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby ljm498 » July 6th, 2005, 8:40 am

Martha, so glad to hear you are all ok there! And glad to hear you're coping without eating off plan! That's fantastic! Keep up the great work!

I absolutely HATE even thunderstorms so I can't even imagine a hurricane. I shudder to think. I would be down in my basement the whole time. My fear is a little excessive, I know :lol:

Keep safe!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Guest » July 15th, 2005, 12:00 pm

Hi Martha,

I am happy to hear things are almost over! Thank you for all your support. I am excited for you..that you didn't turn to food. :) have a great day.

Return to Come on in.