Tragedy...

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby big ron » January 12th, 2006, 10:07 pm

Carmen I too have had suicide in my life. My Dad committed suicide in 1989 and last May an employee (who was also a friend ) took his life. I let both events derail me in my weight loss. I got fatter eating to feel better well I feel worse. You cannot let this derail you. You need to focus on this and it may help you get through it more than a big mac would. I will be praying for you and wish you strength Ron :hug:
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Thank you!

Postby CarmenM » January 13th, 2006, 3:31 am

Thank you so much Ron and Carrie for taking the time to reply to my post and I’m terribly sorry for your losses.. It's been about 3 week now since this happened and although i am constantly thinking of her i have been coping better with it all. At first i completely started cheating on MF at night for no reason and what's worst, i didn't even care. Now i feel much better and i guess i have been starting to realize that there really was nothing that any of us could have done to prevent this from happening.

As far as sticking to the plan.. I finally got control of things and I have been doing good.. I’ve lost 6lbs since Sunday and I’m really excited! Now I can finally post on the roll call this coming Sunday!!! I even inspired two of my friends to give Medifast a try, they made their orders yesterday!

Although my friend will never be forgotten.. I have to take all of your advices and not let what happened derail me from succeeding in my weight loss.. Thank you guys all so much for being so supportive!!
~Carmen~

CarmenM
Regular Member - #60 Club

Postby Nancy » January 13th, 2006, 6:07 pm

Carrie and Ron ~ wonderful posts! Very encouraging! Thank you.

Carmen ~ I am relieved to hear that you are progressing. You seem to have a good attitude and especially so in light of the depth of your loss. You are already helping others, too - good for you!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room