is this for women only?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

is this for women only?

Postby mr. curious » August 2nd, 2004, 3:54 pm

Hi all ... is medifast just for women? or can men do it too? i saw where they have a startup kit for women - but no mention of men.

i know a couple of ladies that have lost some serious weight on this - and i'd like to try it if it's appropriate for guys!

thanks!!
mr. curious

Postby Nancy » August 3rd, 2004, 12:57 am

Hey there, Mr. Curious!

Thanks for writing and thanks for your good question.

re:
is medifast just for women? or can men do it too?

Good heavens, NO!

Medifast is definitely for men, too!

My husband lost 60 pounds with Medifast and Terry is now a Medihunk!

Personally, I prefer to NOT suggest the two week starter pack for either men or women. :shock:

I think that a person needs to make a commitment for a month.

When a person plans for a month at a time, there is a psychological element that kicks in.

It means, "I'm not gonna eat junk for a whole month." It means that a person can establish a new habit. When a person realizes how easily the flabbage seems to melt away, it makes it easier to stick with the program and to reach your goal. When you have a cupboard full of food, there is less likelihood of going to the store or going to the drive up window and going bonkers.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby explorthis » August 3rd, 2004, 7:04 am

is medifast just for women? or can men do it too?

Oh, I will be glad to step in here... Please search for my posts. I successfully lost 113 pounds (began 330 days ago) and have successfully kept it off for about 7 months.

I promise you it is made for a Man, as well as Women.

Please, if your serious, this is the last stop, and the best way! I promose.

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » August 3rd, 2004, 12:25 pm

Mike,

Thanks so much for chiming in. My brother has lost 80+ pounds. He travels a lot with his work and is not always near a WiFi or I'd have him post here for Mr. Curious.

Medifast is definitely for men, too!

Medifast is NOT only for weight loss but it is a TOTAL WELLNESS product - many people use it for disease management. I am currently nursing a killer hip joint (I am sitting on a heating pad...) and if it weren't for Medifast Plus Joint Health, I'd be a total wipe out!

I have a serious calcium deposit in my left hip and am supposed to take it easy since I recently had a couple of cortisone shots a month ago.

Medifast Plus Joint Health enabled me to climb the stairs at the Lincoln Memorial, allowed me to hike all over Washington, D.C., the Smithsonian Museums, to wear high heels at the Summer Conference in Baltimore, to walk all over the downtown Baltimore Harbor area, the aquarium and to enjoy the ride on the Bay Lady cruise of the Chesapeake Baltimore Harbor area that Terry and I earned (yeah, yeah, I know, I shouldn't wear high heels with a bum hip, but I tell ya, Leopard Woman is into aesthetics...and I did manage to trod about very nicely because Medifast Plus Joint Health has 500 mg each of a very pure form of Glucosamine and Chondroitin). I jumped on a trampoline for quite a while Sunday afternoon with Walstreet, the Healthy Hobo - all because I can. And I do!

Medifast makes the difference for moi.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Come on in.