Third week and I'm going down.....

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Third week and I'm going down.....

Postby Judy » January 23rd, 2005, 7:46 pm

Judy reporting for roll call and I'm down 21 lbs. :D I'm truly on my way !!
Judy
Regular Member - #80 Club

Postby raederle » January 24th, 2005, 6:54 am

:shock: WOW!!! Great job!!! You'll be skinny in no time at that rate! Keep slurpin'!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby mindovermatter » January 24th, 2005, 10:40 am

That's fabulous Judy. Such a wonderful feeling isn't it. Keep up the good work. I can only hope to do that well this week. Beth
1/06/05
225/175/140

Jan - down 21 lbs
Feb - down 12 lbs
Mar - down 10 lbs
mindovermatter
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Karen » January 24th, 2005, 11:01 am

Great losses everyone! Me? Only 0.5 pound. :-( However, the doc says it is pretty normal after a big loss the week before. Says she only looks at averages and I am still over 4 pounds/week on average. Guess I will have to be happy with that. Seems weird though doesn't it?
5'3 50 y/o Married
Started MF 11-08-04
Renewal experience 7-16-05
Karen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Wow Karen

Postby Judy » January 24th, 2005, 9:38 pm

I hope I can average that good too Karen.. I know the first month is probably not the way to judge my continued weight loss on. Are you eating or totally skakin it ? I add more broth to my Medifast chicken noodle soup and sometimes a little celery. Other nights a green salad with vinegar on it. Besides my skakes during the day. Somedays are hard, today I was very tired. Just had to drag my butt around work, thats hard when your the activity director at a nursing home!! How do you add your current weight and goals at the end of your posts. I guess I should start doing that too do you have to do it every time ? Take see ya slimmer !!
Judy
Regular Member - #80 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 24th, 2005, 11:44 pm

Hi Judy,
To add your stats, a quote, or anything you want to the end of your post, log in and click on the "Profile" icon at the top of the page. Scroll down til you see the "Signature" entry. Add what you'd like there then page down and click the "Submit" button.

You can preview how it looks on a post by clicking "Reply" on anyone's post. Click on the "Preview" button (Not the "Submit") and you can see how it'll appear on your posts. You can repeat that process to update your stats anytime.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Nancy » January 25th, 2005, 1:23 am

Hey People ~

You are all doing a fine job, Medifastingly speaking.

About comparisons:

We ALL want to lose the maximum flabbage in the shortest amount of time.

(Yeah, well there may be some out there in cyberland that say they don't want to lose fast, but deep down in their heart of hearts, I believe they want it GONE ASAP...)

We are all wired differently. Some of us are... uh "fresher" than others. Some are more "experienced" in life. (Is that a kinder and gentler way to say young and old?)

Some of us are men. They are generally taller and have more muscle mass compared to their fat mass. It's the way God created 'em.

Some of us are women. For the most part, we have more fat mass than muscle mass and are shorter than men.

Some of us have diabetes.

Some of us are residents of Menopause Manor.

Some have thyroid disease.

Some of us have auto-immune disorder.

Some of us take medications that affect our weight.

Some of us have been chubby a very long time; others for only a short time.

Some of us have yo-yo'd for years and years and have screwed up our metabolisms royally.

People who have a lot of weight to lose may lose at a faster rate initially than a person who has a moderate or a smaller amount of weight to lose.

Pretty dismal picture, eh?

Good news: Medifast works for almost everyone. IF you follow the guidelines exactly right, if you don't mess with Medifast - adding a little of this and a little of that, you will lose weight safely, faster and easier than other weight loss programs.

The AVERAGE weight loss is 2-4 pounds per week; men slightly higher.
Generally the first 2-3 weeks have the greatest losses, as some of the first week's loss is water weight. Occasionally there are some upward fluctuations the second week due to fluid re-balancing.

Each person will eventually be able to observe their body's weight loss pattern. Some of you will hold at the same weight for several days and then rid yourself of several pounds; others will lose about the same smaller amount every day but all in all, if you are average you'll lose 2-4 pounds per week.

Now about that comparison business - don't compare yourself to anyone else. You are unique!

Just do your very best every single day and you will reach a healthy weight and Medifast will just bless your socks off.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Roll Call