Theme songs

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Theme songs

Postby bande1102 » October 24th, 2005, 1:58 pm

As I try to get through my days (on day 4 and feeling strong!) I often sing songs to myself to keep the momentum going and distract myself from the cravings. lately, I'm singing the theme from the Mary Tyler Moore show and chumbawumpa (sp?) I get knocked down, but I get up again... Anyway, what's your theme song?

Elle
bande1102

Postby Michelle1210 » October 24th, 2005, 2:16 pm

I dont think I have any theme songs yet but those are great tunes....

I like to watch fit tv and this show called *I lost it* and ballroom dancing, how I dream of being a dancer, any show that is health related except for all those surgery ones :shock:

keeping my ears open to a song that keeps me motivated.......singing*lalalalalala*
Starting Date 10/31/05
Weight 221/208

Michelle1210
Trusted Member - #10 Club

theme song

Postby lady t » October 29th, 2005, 12:16 pm

Hey Elle,
I think it's a great idea to sing a theme song. It keeps us encouraged and also distracts us from the constant bombardment of food advertisement. My current themesong is "Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, ain't nothin gonna slow me down.. Oh no, I got to keep on moving!" (Not sure of the artist who sings it). Have a great day and keep on singing!

Lady T
Ain't nothing gonna break my stride, ain't nothing gonna slow me down. Oh no, I got to keep on moving!
lady t

Postby Michelle1210 » November 5th, 2005, 12:12 pm

I think the song that i have been humming for a while would have to be, nancy sintra's song " these boots are made for walking"
My clothes fantasy would be a nice pair of chocolate boots with a ribbed sweater top and sweater skirt match in dark chocolate brown, saving my money for a knockout outfit and makeover
Michelle
Starting Date 10/31/05
Weight 221/208

Michelle1210
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.