Oh the madness!!!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Oh the madness!!!!

Postby Honey Child » January 24th, 2007, 7:59 am

I know that drinking my water is important, but my gosh!!!!! The trips to the bathroom are driving me crazy!!!!!!! :whattha:

I had to step out of an important meeting twice yesterday because I couldn't hold it any longer. :shock:

Is there a trick to drinking it at the right time? Is it me or does more seem to come out than what was put in :?:
ImageImage
SW: 188.0 - 1/20/07
January - 7.2 lost!
February - 7 lost!
March - 7.4 lost!
April - 1.6 lost so far!
Honey Child
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby bikipatra » January 24th, 2007, 8:15 am

I don't know. I have been on Medifast 64 days and heard the bathroom trips lessen but I just went and need to go again after I type this message. I drink over 100 oz of plain water a day, and also drink tea, coffee, one diet soda and sometimes some Crystal Light.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

wearing a path in the carpet

Postby Seaside » January 24th, 2007, 8:26 am

Oh yeah, I thought that sooner or later everything would equalize but no, I am wearing a path in the carpet. Think of it as exercise you wouldn't otherwise get and even more calories burned! :buddies:
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Re: wearing a path in the carpet

Postby Honey Child » January 24th, 2007, 8:40 am

Seaside wrote:Oh yeah, I thought that sooner or later everything would equalize but no, I am wearing a path in the carpet. Think of it as exercise you wouldn't otherwise get and even more calories burned! :buddies:

Haaaa! You are right about that! I think I'm wearing a path in the carpet as well. That is definitely exerceise! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
SW: 188.0 - 1/20/07
January - 7.2 lost!
February - 7 lost!
March - 7.4 lost!
April - 1.6 lost so far!
Honey Child
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Mike » January 24th, 2007, 9:36 am

This isn't complaining I hear is it? :nana:

It is alot of water, but I guess I had gotten used to it a long time ago given that I was required to drink 64 oz a day after gastric bypass. I will admit that I still make lots of trips to "the room", but its well worth it. Being a teacher, trapped in a room for what seems to be an eternity while doing a little dance to hold it in is not the most fun thing, but hey, at least I can run now. :dance:

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » January 24th, 2007, 9:54 am

My grandmother used to say to cross your legs and hold your breath if you had to wait.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Jan » January 24th, 2007, 8:21 pm

Hmmmmm,
That's how we know you're on program... the mad dashes!!! :mrgreen:
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Re: wearing a path in the carpet

Postby Sojourner » January 24th, 2007, 8:22 pm

Seaside wrote:Oh yeah, I thought that sooner or later everything would equalize but no, I am wearing a path in the carpet. Think of it as exercise you wouldn't otherwise get and even more calories burned! :buddies:

Uh, yeah.......just reading the name "Seaside" made me have to go! ;)
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby sydney_gavin » January 24th, 2007, 9:55 pm

I can totally understand this - at my work in China the toilet is miles away and I have beaten a path there in the last three weeks and worn away the tiles not to mention the plumbing!

But that is nothing compared to my experience last weekend hehehe - I went to buy some DVD's from the 'copy' market and by the time i found a park I was 'busting' real tie a reef knot in it type of busting - looking for a tree or a back alley - somewhere I could go - but this is China and there are millions of people around everywhere so I had to dance and imagine dry dusty deserts!

As soon as I got to the hidden place I asked for the toilet and was directed to the next flor - a dingy horrible little restaurant with dingy horrible people hanging around - they all laughed their heads of at the sight of a foreigner big nose in such a place and directed me down another corridor, ditto for the next stop - more people, more laughter, another floor up until 5 times I was redirected to a loo - boy, it took a while for my teeth to float back down into their sockets hehehe

But then again, I could have been like the woman who died of water intoxication - so it probably wasn't that bad.

Kind regards

Gavin

Act as if it all depended on you; pray as if it all depended on God.
sydney_gavin
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.