March Madness

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

March Madness

Postby Nancy » March 3rd, 2005, 2:26 pm

Hey! Leapin' Leprechauns!

While supplies last, you can save quite a bit of money right now on the Hot Cocoa.

With the case discount of 10% when you order - Hot Cocoa is $110.70/case = $9.33/box or $1.32 per MEAL... that's a great deal!

Order two cases for $221.40 and get FREE FAST shipping!

Some of you are on Autoship and are also getting an additional 5%, 8% or 12% discount, depending upon how long you've been a Preferred Customer Club member...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » March 3rd, 2005, 3:11 pm

Educate me on Autoship, would ya? I've seen it on the site, but there's a couple of things I'm unclear about. So far I've made three Medifast orders, and they've all been vastly different. This last one, for example, I didn't order any shakes, because I had ordered beaucoup extra last time. Does autoship imply that I have a standard order? I'm a woman of changeable moods! :mrgreen:

Oh, and do you get the case discount and the autoship discount?
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Nancy » March 3rd, 2005, 3:49 pm

Terminology – Preferred Customer Club and Auto Ship are used interchangeably here.

To get the Preferred Club discount, one must sign up for it and place a minimum order of $75.00 per month.

Orders over $200 arrive via Fed Ex with FREE fast shipping; orders under $200 are shipped UPS Ground, arriving in 7-10 days and the customer pays the shipping charges.

There are no contracts to sign so you do not have to sign up to have Autoship for any particular number of months.

The first three months you receive 5% savings off each of your monthly orders; then you save 8% for months 4-5-6 and the beginning with the 7th month and beyond, you save 12%. If you cancel, then you start all over again at 5%.

You determine the day of the month that you want your order to be placed. Of course the payment is then automatically deducted from your debit or charge account at that time. It is nice to be able to have your order placed when it can coincide with one’s payday.

Most people like a variety of products and may want to vary their shake flavor or soups and it is no problem to do so.

You may change your order anytime as long as you notify Take Shape For Life 4 BUSINESS days BEFORE your Autoship order is automatically packed and shipped.

You may change it by calling Take Shape For Life at 1-800-572-4417 or you can change it online.

Here is how to modify or update your Auto Ship order on The Web

Go to our Homepage at www.MakeMeThinner.com and click on the “Shop Now” link. It will take you to our co-branded Take Shape for Life Page.

Simply log in by clicking on the "Shop Now" button and enter your Customer ID number and password, then click on "Preferred Customer Club".

The screen that pops up will display your current Preferred Customer Club order.

Just click "Delete", and a message will be displayed to confirm that the order has been deleted.

****NOTE: This will delete your ENTIRE order****

Now, click "Add Preferred Customer Club Order", and input the updated order with all your favorite flavors and any of the sale priced items that you want to get for the month.

You will get a discount on the entire order, sale items included. :mrgreen:

As long as the new order ships within one month of when the last PCC order was shipped, the discount structure will not be affected.

Of course, you can always make changes to a PCC order by calling our Customer Service department as well at 1-800-572-4417.

****Please note that if a Preferred Customer Club order already exists and you click on "Add Preferred Customer Club Order" without deleting the existing order, two separate orders will be generated and two separate charges will be deducted from your account each month.****
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Monthly Specials