THE END OF DAY 1....YIPPEE..DID IT

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

THE END OF DAY 1....YIPPEE..DID IT

Postby sher » January 19th, 2004, 11:05 pm

I AM SOOOO GLAD I STARTED IN HERE BEFORE THE DIET, OOPS, I MEAN WAY OF LIFE... :lol: I HAVE NEVER, EVER, DONE ANYTHING THIS DRASTIC TO LOSE WEIGHT BEFORE...THIS IS GOING TO WORK...AND YOU KNOW WHAT??? I am the one that wrote about depression, BUT...today was different....it was kind of even all day...NO tears...yippee...oh I know, its too early to tell, BUT...I just have to share this...don't know what you all did just before you started this, but I ate some of my favorites...some being chocolate...that night I was an irritable B_ _ _ _!!!!!what they say about depression is true...I think that white sugar, and alcohol are two very bad things for mood swings...this balanced nutrition, is going to be my guardian angel...sound silly?? Thats ok if it does, I just am looking at this as not just a weight loss, but a mental cleansing...wow.... I am terribly excited....I am taking black cohash instead of antidepressants....between those, and this food packed with nutrition, and flavor...it just cannot fail...just wanted you all to know that for the depressed, there is HOPE...I had started to believe that we should not eat anything WHITE....sounds silly, but think about...most white food is ALL PROCESSED, full of fat and sugar...well..anyway...I am off to a positive start...had no problem today, tomorrow is a new challenge though....going to bed now, its 1 am here in Michigan...see you soon
hugs
Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » January 19th, 2004, 11:12 pm

Sher ~

You will be amazed at the difference in the way you feel. You know, all the little Medifast packets are loaded with good-for-you goodies!

With each shake, you'll be changing your bod, your blood pressure and its chemistry, your emotional sense of well being will change and well, you’ll just be a new lady!

:D
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 20th, 2004, 7:59 am

Sher,

I am absolutely grinning to read the excitement in your post. I am no day 3 today and although I woke up again with a huge headache, I feel great. I am actually looking forward to tomorrow so that I can say I made it through today. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby sher » January 20th, 2004, 8:24 am

Hi all,
DAY too and away I go 8) 8) BUT this headache...wow, you would have thought I got drunk last night :lol: :lol: :lol: goes to show how much SUGAR and crap is in my system....well...all changing...lost 1 pound in 1 day...THATS 4 STICKS OF BUTTER...YIPPEE SKIPPY !!!!!

I decided to start later today.....I am a night owl, and it about killed me last night...I slept really hard though, and feel great EXCEPT for this headache.....WHEN I get my picture for you all, who do I send it to, and can I email it....thanks ...you guys are awsome, and this forum is a
GOD SEND !!!
hugs
Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LUVZHUZKYZ » January 20th, 2004, 9:29 am

Hi Sher,
I think you might be de-toxin. You know how when you get a hangover after booze :roll: , it may from all the sugar, wheat, gluten, etc.
I don't have a headache, but I feel tired, woozy, weak and not just me. I am so afraid to get on the scale because I haven't been very active the last couple days. I pigged out on popcorn the other night and felt so disgusted with myself.
I think with any eating plan, changes occur in your body chemistry and you could have headaches. Just keep shakin along and remind yourself that this too shall pass~ :D
kEEP SHAKIN~ LUVZ
197.5/195/130
Female; 5' 2''
muscular ex dancer 41yo
One single step begins a journey~
LUVZHUZKYZ

Return to Weight Loss