End of my own day 3...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

End of my own day 3...

Postby Zinkette99 » January 19th, 2006, 8:54 pm

So here is my story... I have been chubby my whole life. But a year and a half ago I met my now husband and just BALLOONED. I guess I was just happy. He must have been too because he gained about 25 pounds. Well I went from 215 (which is fat anyway) to 260. I am 5'8 which might be tall but I think you have to be about 6'8 to have 260 look good on you. I just don't feel feminine any more. I have just kind of let everything go... I don't wear makeup anymore or fix my hair nice like I use to. The worse part was our wedding in October. I didn't fit into my wedding dress- by like 2 sizes. So the night before the wedding we had to have like emergency surgery performed on it so I could wear it. It was so humiliating. What was suppose to be the best day of my life... Was one of the worst. I felt like I really cheated my husband...

So I ordered Medifast after seeing it on television and in a woman's magazine. It's going to be hard but I am so devoted to giving my husband the hot wife he deserves. I love food but I love him more and I really really REALLY want to know what its like to put "any old thing on" and still look cute.

Its day three and I have had some pretty bad headaches but they seem to be diminishing now. Today I woke up early with a lot of energy and cleaned my entire house.

I am the type that cannot cheat even once. So this is going to be the ultimate challenge.

I am so pumped up. I love this forum and I love this product. I hope to learn a lot from all of you, as I already have, and attempt to give you some in return.

Here are my starting stats:

25 years old
5'8
260 pounds

My goal is to be around 140. 130 would be great but 140 sounds phenomenal to me too. I look forward to sharing my progress! You are all HUGE inspirations to me.

Have great Fridays!!!
Zinkette99
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby cydj21 » January 19th, 2006, 8:59 pm

Welcome, Zinkette! :D You have come to the right place for :hug: support and :secret: advice!

Today is day five for me. Days 2-4 were pretty tough for me. I found that a good remedy to the headaches was to drink more water and to make sure not to skip a supplement, and to make sure they were evenly spaced. I feel much better today!

You are going to love this place. I already do!

:goodluck:

Cyd
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

End of Day 3

Postby Jan » January 19th, 2006, 9:22 pm

Hi Zinkette,
Good news for you ... you've made it through the very hardest part. Your system is now almost if not already adjusted to the the program. From now on it gets easier. Is it easy to part with the pounds??? yes , the program works very very well and ... no-- we are still human and that old temptation to" taste just a little of something " is always there. But, you have the motivation to be successful. I think it's a great idea to put something in your kitchen .. a picture either a great one to work toward or something else to remind you not to get into the cupboards. I personally decided to post cute little pigs knowing full well that I wouldn't look so cute if I "porked out". Whatever works is best for you. :mrgreen: Keep posting and using this forum for accountability. It is harder to let a whole bunch of people ( who are all losing right along with you and cheering for you ) down then just yourself. You can do it. I'll be watching.
jan :D
Jan
Preferred member

Sound like me

Postby LovenElvis » January 20th, 2006, 10:36 am

Zinkette99, you remind me a lot of me. However when I met my husband, I was in the best of my life, but that was I was in the Army. However, since then, that is a whole other story.

I'm getting ready to turn 30 in April however, I'm 5'8" and 266lbs. I'm on day two of the Medifast diet and cheating it not an option for me either.

Just looking at a cookie :twisted: wil make me gain 2lbs.

Like Jan said, I had my hubby take a picture yesterday and I printed it and posted it on the fridge. Man I hate that picture... :tears:

Congrats on making it over day 3

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.