End of my first month

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

End of my first month

Postby smartipantz » February 9th, 2006, 7:44 am

First of all I have to say.......... MEDIFAST IS THE BOMB!!! :yeah:

I just finished my first month and have lost a total of 16 pounds (avg of 4 pounds a week). And for all you newbies wondering if you can stick to it.......... as long as I followed the plan, I was completely satisfied. I have been around some of my trigger foods and don't even want it. Satisfied is a good feeling as long as you can overcome the "WANTS!" Group chant: Mind over matter! Mind over matter!

One suggestion I do have for the newbies. When I started my first week, I ate approximately every two hours..... except when I got to the lean and green meal, that held me off for three hours. As you are beginning, you will feel more hungry....... however, once you get into this, you will almost forget to eat.

I love the lean cuisine area. Full of great ideas and I have tried a bunch of them. I swear, I can almost open my open coffee house :) I've also created some awesome meals that the family has really enjoyed as well.

I also love the swap area!! Why keep something that you really don't care for when you can trade with someone who has something you really do like. One thing I did realize..... at the beginning there were a few things I really didn't like and for some reason, they have now become my favorites............ what the heck? I seriously think our taste buds change. Suggestion: don't microwave everything, something just don't do well in the microwave....... but cooked on a stove, YEAH BABY!!

For all of you who are weirding out cuz you aren't losing as fast as others........ guess what? You are losing and weigh less than before.... we are on the way to a lighter life.... focus on yourself and not what others are doing. If you feel good and satisfied, that's what matters. Spring and summer is coming........ and so are the new clothes :) I can't wait!!

Thanks again for being there for me!! And good luck to all!
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby stelar » February 9th, 2006, 7:50 am

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: You ARE a Smartipantz! :you: That is an AWESOME post no no no it is an AWESOME testimony! You are totally, 100% right ON point! I am a super slow loser & I'm succeeding. Anyone/Everyone can do this. Just stick to it!

Shakin' my backside away,
Stela :D
SD 01/18/06
199/183.5/135
stelar
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 9th, 2006, 8:17 am

:yes: :yay: :whoohoo: :bouncieball: :thumbig: That is wonderful! My one moth is next Wednesday and it seems to have flown by. Thanks for being an inspiration to us all!!

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby suzyq » February 9th, 2006, 8:41 am

You are doing great! 4 pounds a week is amazing - lots of people (myself included) never lose that fast! I agree with your advice to the newbies - and have some of my own - plan ahead! Know what you are going to eat and when. I have a much easier day when I do this!

Keep shakin'!
Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Drama Queen » February 9th, 2006, 10:26 am

Hi Smartipantz,

Great post! Way to go, girl....16 pounds in a month...that is AWESOME. That's 16 pounds you never have to see again! What an inspiration. Great advice for the newbies (just finishing my third week), too. It really doesn't matter how fast or slow we lose as long as we lose. And on MF, we can't help but lose!!
Start Date 1/22/06
Age 53 / Height 5'9"

Drama Queen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby SueInSLO » February 9th, 2006, 12:58 pm

Way to Go Smartipantz!!!

:whoohoo:

You're doing great!!! I love reading about everyone's losses! It sure keeps me motivated!!

Keep up the great work!!

Sue
:D
Start: 1/07/06
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » February 9th, 2006, 2:06 pm

Who's da woman???? SMARTIPANTZ!!! That's who!!!! You go girl!!!!!! :yes:
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Trixie » February 9th, 2006, 2:20 pm

Way to go Smarti! Thanks for sharing. I can definitely feel your high and it's a great inspiration to all of us. You go girl!!
2007 Start Date: 01/02/2007
Trixie
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Soon2bFitSonja » February 10th, 2006, 8:25 pm

AWESOME POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for the advice and for sharing.

Great first month. 16#'s gone is just plain awesome. :bravo: :thumbig: :yes:

Start Date: April 4, 2006
173.6/???/134
Soon2bFitSonja
Trusted Member

Smartipants is Smart

Postby Jan » February 12th, 2006, 9:01 am

Wow!!!
Now I know why we are more than happy to know you as Smartipants!!
What a wonderful post. You are doing great!!! I am sooo happy for you!! :D :D :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.