My test and treat

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

My test and treat

Postby BonitaGirl » February 4th, 2004, 2:13 pm

Well after my binge weekend, I got on the scale on Monday to see a 3 lb gain. Sigh…so that put me at 258. I lost 10.5 lbs the first week, and then nothing for 10 days, then had my binge weekend. I have been doing the modified plan since Monday and loving it. I have been so good and I have willpower again and am feeling the benefits once again. The modified version has completely changed my whole outlook on eating, I can watch others eat whatever they want and I am thrilled to be munching away on my salad and chicken. Last night we went out to our favorite pizza place (Pat & Oscar’s) at my request. It was kind of a test for myself. My husband and son had their yummy, delicious, greasy full of carbs pizza and I had a wonderful Lemon Chicken salad. I did drool a bit over the pizza and my son said I had a crazed look in my eye when I was staring at it, but I resisted. All I wanted to do was grab a piece, take a bite and close my eyes in ecstacy. Nope, didn’t do it. I did take a teensy nibble and that was enough to satisfy me. I am so happy!! I am going to succeed in this, I just know I am, I have that feeling inside of me where I know I have made the commitment.

This morning I weighed myself and I was down to 255 again. Yeah!! I treated myself by buying a new scale that measures your body fat also. I can’t wait to take it home and play with it and give myself a good shocker when I get on it, but I KNOW that it is going down, so it is okay. This way I can measure pounds lost and body fat lost. Weird how you can get excited about something like a new scale.

We WILL do this, we WILL succeed and be damned proud when we get where we want to be.

Raising my shaker in a toast to all of us…we are awesome!!

Bonita
-----------------------------
"A great pleasure in life is doing what others say you can't"

Started on 1/14/04 at 269, today I am at 251.5
BonitaGirl
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 4th, 2004, 3:03 pm

Bonita,

I too have recently figured out that we have to each cross over the line between doing this just to lose weight and get it over with and then when we realize that we enjoy the 'good feelings' of health that come from eating (drinking) more healthy and just plain feeling better.

Congrats on your new outlook and for passing the pizza test. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby BonitaGirl » February 4th, 2004, 6:27 pm

Wow Stephanie!! 21.5 lbs already??? That is awesome!!! You go girl!! Great way to be true to the program and get the full benefits out of it.
-----------------------------
"A great pleasure in life is doing what others say you can't"

Started on 1/14/04 at 269, today I am at 251.5
BonitaGirl
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss