Here's the latest update of Susan.

ImageImage

Great job Susan....:)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby MomJackieLee » July 11th, 2004, 6:35 pm

Susan -

You are doing great!! :exercise: Comparison pictures really can help you stay/return to a motivated state. Yours look really great. I'm seeing progress!!! (Wahoo, it's great to find your waist, isn't it.) I also notice you are wearing a more fitted style of clothes and it really shows your shape coming through. Isn't it great to finally get out of the "tent thing" we do with overblouses, jumpers, huge t-shirts, etc??

Even though we have both had a few hard weeks, we're still here, we're in better shape, we're more healthy, and we're MAKING IT.

Keep your chin up and those shakes a-chuggin'.
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Jeanette » July 12th, 2004, 8:48 am

Susan: You look fantastic!! Just look at these pics when you feel like cheating!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby susan » July 12th, 2004, 3:43 pm

Hi momjackielee,Jeanette,
thanks alot girls , yes jackielee it feels great not to haft to wear tent dresses any more I don;t even gothere any more .I buy fitted more and more the other day I put on a dress that was sort of tent style .my husband did.t like it so I took it off and got rid of it .so no more tnts for me I am on my way to fitted city as I lose this wt. I can;t wait and yes I want the attuited Mike has got iit would be so good not to care what other people think I have beenso embarrsed with what I did weigh but you know I am getting better all the time wiiith every pound I lose I feel better about myself and people tell me how good I look .It really feels good today I met a friend I had;nt seen since I lost the 61# she said boy how did you lose all this wt. you really look good .I said i did it on medifast and she wanted to know about it so I told her but I left feeling good. so I am really back on the wagon now. I wiil succeed with the good lords help and all my medfiast buddies.
susan :D
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby explorthis » July 13th, 2004, 6:53 am

met a friend I hadnt seen since I lost the 61# she said boy how did you lose all this wt. you really look good. I said I did it on Medifast and she wanted to know about it so I told her but I left feeling good

NO - you did not leave feeling good, you left feeling like a million dollars. She noticed, talked you up, told you over and over, ranted and raved about SUSAN, and how wonderful SUSAN looked, you felt WONDERFUL, and wanted her to keep talking about SUSAN - because SUSAN lost 61 pounds, and SUSAN looked and felt wonderful.

Am I wrong?

It is EUPHORIC!

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby susan » July 26th, 2004, 3:55 pm

Mike,
you are right I felt like a million dollars .but why am I struggling to get back on ? i do ok for a day and then mess up so I started my 3 days again today I have got to make it. 40 more # to go why is it so hard to get back on ? the last time wasn;t but this time is really hard for me but I almost have the 1st. day in so I am going to try really hard to get pass this 3 days once I do I can make it . do you have any suggestions .
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan

Postby explorthis » July 27th, 2004, 6:43 am

C-O-M-P-L-A-C-E-N-C-Y! That’s it pure and simple. This is one guy’s view that has lost a ton of weight, however weighing in at 223; he thinks he should weigh about 210. Hey what’s 13 more pounds? I got complacent. I look HOT, I look great, and everyone says how wonderful I look. I feel good, my clothes fit better than they have, ever in my life. No one realizes I am still fighting 13 pounds. I think I need to lose that 13 remaining pounds. Why can’t I do it? I gave up and got lazy. Don’t read this the wrong way, I will never EVER forget where I came from, I lost 110++ pounds and have never gained it back. I have seen upwards of 8 pounds gain from my 113 loss (at 223) this morning, I am back down to 227 even. I am only 3.6# over my original stopping point, but why didn’t I finish? Or did I finish? Because everyone said how great I looked, I got lazy. I still take Medifast on a regular basis, because I believe in it, I know it’s a no brain-er. It’s an easy meal, no thought. I know I am taking in nothing that will cause me to gain; I shake and sip eyes closed. B-U-T-T-T-T-T-T why did I give up at that 13 pound doorway?

If you can answer it, I am all ears. I think its complacency, just as yours is. Why don’t I just buckle down for 2-3 weeks for the remainder of my life and lose the 13 (17 this morning) remaining pounds? I think I got lazy, I cot complacent, which we can’t allow to happen. Do I really need to lose the remaining 13-17 pounds? Probably not, in the general scheme of things, but its what I feel. But wait, I feel good.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie center? The world may never know.

S-I-G-H.

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis

Postby Sylvia » July 27th, 2004, 6:59 am

Mike,

I think you're absolutely right. I can feel complacency seeping in already even though I still have quite a way to go to get to goal. I can imagine that it's even harder once you're THERE. I think it's really something we need to guard against as it is what helped get us to out starting points. You know - 5 or 10 pounds is no big deal, can lose it any time, etc. I feel like I will always need constant accountability to the scale and a real focus on nipping issues in the bud before they become large ones.

Sylvia
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby susan » July 27th, 2004, 2:27 pm

Thanks Mike,
I know you are right about this and I will just try harder . I;ll let you know how i came out later. I know I let myself do this so I just got to be the boss over my stomach and stay on tract .
susan
susan

Return to Studio