before pix susan 77 don't laugh

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

before pix susan 77 don't laugh

Postby susan77 » April 2nd, 2006, 11:50 am

Hi everyone,

I finally got the nerve to post my before pix. I have no full length pictures as I am always hiding my big body. Have lost 11 pounds now and will post again when I've lost 40 hopefully.

Thanx Unca
susan77

Postby BerkshireGrl » April 2nd, 2006, 12:07 pm

Susan,

No pix yet but let me just say we would NEVER EVER dream of laughing! We are all in the same boat here and that is the losing-the-pudge boat! We ain't no bunch of waifs!

Trust me... the bigger you start off at, the more you lose, the better you look, the better you feel!

You are on your way! Welcome! :) :) :)
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Ha Ha

Postby dede4wd » April 2nd, 2006, 12:24 pm

Losing the pudge boat, you're too funny Berkshire Girl! But she's right. You could weigh 2500lbs and we'd tell you we like your earrings!

But seriously...there's nothing to laugh at. Just something to commend, you're doing the program, you're getting healthier and you are accountable by posting before pictures. Then we have something to compare to when you post your amazing transformation!

Looking forward to the pics and getting to know you!

DeDe

We're winning, can't you tell?
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » April 2nd, 2006, 7:23 pm

Hi Susan,
Sorry, but until you register I can't add an image to your post. Just the nature of this forum. I can delete or edit it, just not add an image.

Click the little "Register" button and become a member, then come back here and make a post, and I can add your picture to that.

I'm sure everyone can't wait to see....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

I did register Unca Tim.

Postby susan77 » April 2nd, 2006, 7:58 pm

Unca Tim,

I did register and I also posted a note. Is there anything else I should do before you can post my picture? I received a confirmation note with my username and password.

susan77

Unca_Tim wrote:Hi Susan,
Sorry, but until you register I can't add an image to your post. Just the nature of this forum. I can delete or edit it, just not add an image.

Click the little "Register" button and become a member, then come back here and make a post, and I can add your picture to that.

I'm sure everyone can't wait to see....:)
susan77
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby BerkshireGrl » April 2nd, 2006, 9:16 pm

Susan,

Aha! Nice to put a face to a name! :)

But I have to say your photo is sure golden! No offense to you meant at all, it's just funky film colors! If I was working on your photo in my day job as a graphic artist, I would take a lot of yellow and cyan out, and add magenta - all shop speak for, this photo does not do you justice, girl!

I took it into Photoshop on my home PC here and played around with it, made a "painting" out of it even :) You remind me of the Mona Lisa and it really shows up in the virtual painting - you have a long Renaissance nose and beautiful hair!

Your true beauty is in you - pretty soon Medifast will have you smiling and I look forward to seeing an in-progress pic for you!
Last edited by BerkshireGrl on April 2nd, 2006, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Welcome Susan

Postby mellowmom » April 2nd, 2006, 10:13 pm

Hi Susan,

From one "Newbie" to another...Welcome!

It's great that you posted your picture. Gotta agree with Berkshire girl, you have a definite "Mona Lisa" vibe.

These are great gals and guys on this board. Caring, encouraging and with "'nary a discouraging word."

So just sit back, relax and let the positive wishes flow over you.
Shaken AND Stirred
3/24/06
5'8" 334/213/165
Re-started 1/7/09
5'8" 325/165
mellowmom
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » April 3rd, 2006, 4:46 am

Hi there Susan! Glad to see your pic finally made it....isn't Unca_Tim the best!? Well sweety, by next Christmas, that frown will be turned up side down! Medifast was a wonderful gift you gave to yourself! It won't belong before you will be radiating confidence and beauty before all who see you!! Keep up the good work! We're all here cheering you on!!!!
MusicalMomma

Postby falisamarie » April 3rd, 2006, 5:29 am

Susan--Your pic reminds me a lot of my before pic in that I felt at that time I had nothing to smile about! Fear not though you will have tons to smile about before you know it. A happier disposition is just a shake away!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Pashta » April 3rd, 2006, 6:47 am

Welcome Susan and soon you will be smiling, just like the others said! You can do it!! :mrgreen:

:hug:
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby RyCoBlakesFolks » April 3rd, 2006, 7:16 am

Hello Susan,

So happy to have you join us here! Congratulations on your weight loss so far and believe me you will soon be amazed at how much better you will be feeling as you keep shakin' and even more pounds fall off. You've come to the right place and definately begun the right program. I am anxious to get to know you and keep up with your coming successes but mostly to see you in your next photo smiling as you are transformed not only in lost weight but how you feel about yourself.

We are all in the same boat here as stated above and you won't find anyone laughing here, ever. Only support and encouragement as you make your journey to better health, a sense of well being, and ultimately THINSVILLE!!!

Lori :hug:
Lori & Jerry
Started 1/29/2006

Jan. 29 - Sept. 17 (33 week losses)
Lori = 88.5 lbs. (278.5/190/160)
Jerry = 126.5 lbs. (352/225.5/210)
RyCoBlakesFolks
Regular Member - #80 Club

Postby Bonnie » April 7th, 2006, 3:11 pm

Susan - we are so excited :cheerleader: you chose :cheermed:
Medifast

We are all in this together - I actually had a hard time finding my before picture because I would not let people take pictures :couch: of me - especially not a full length one.

I am glad you shared your picture with us. We look forward to watching your progress.

:you: can do it with Medifast and the help from of us on the forum.
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie

Postby DogMa » April 7th, 2006, 10:28 pm

No laughing here, except when we laugh at ourselves (errr, see the posts about pants falling off, chicken-noodle shakes and my new favorite, shoes falling into toilets).

The photo definitely doesn't do you justice. But Medifast will have you smiling in no time!!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Lizabette » April 9th, 2006, 1:16 pm

SUSAN,

Thank you so much for posting and sharing your before picture. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I hid behind my kids and husband, or just tried to take the pictures myself, so I wouldn't have to be in them.

Now I'm having my DH take my picture, because I am proud of the weight I have lost and want to shout it to the housetops. :coach: So will you, soon!

You picture shows you frowning, but I'll bet you smile and laugh a lot.:lol: We are really blessed to have found the answer to our desire to become a healthy weight. And you are doing great!

We are here to cheer for you all the way to your goal! :cheerleader:

Lizabette
:lol:
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Nancy » April 12th, 2006, 9:04 am

Dear Susan 77 ~

Welcome to you! :wave:

:hmmm: My goodness, you must have slipped in the side door when I was out in the backyard! :oops: I didn’t notice your posts or your picture.

It’s great to have you on board with us. I :shock: see that you have already lost enough weight for you to enter the 10 Pound Club – that’s excellent! :kool:

Our Take Shape For Life Program will change your life.

I know how it feels to try to lose weight on your own. It is :tears: discouraging and so slow that we give up. :huh:

As the weeks go by, you will feel so :boing: great, your :dance: energy will escalate and you will look so :whistle: good that next Christmas, you will wear a fancy nightie on CHRISTmas morning and your health will be the best gift under the tree!
:wavie:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Studio