Sunday Morning Roll Call - Oct. 17

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call - Oct. 17

Postby looznit » October 17th, 2004, 4:31 am

Good morning all,

For the week I'm down another 2 pounds. Inching my way to the 30lb. club! My grand total is now 22. Have a great week everyone!
With God ALL things are possible!
34 yr.
Start Date - Sept. 1, 2004
204/178.5/130
looznit
Regular Member - #20 Club

Rough week!

Postby LongWay2go » October 17th, 2004, 6:58 am

Well folks, I had a rough week this week! Only 3 pounds lost. I was alone at home AND at work so temptation was everywhere to eat and I had a hard time behaving myself. I ate more meal bars than shakes this week, and even had an extra bar or two every day. So I've had a low week with regard to poundage lost, but everything's back to normal as of this morning. All my "support personel" are back in place, and I should have a whiz-bang good week this coming week to make up for my lousy performance this week! I'll make this pledge - look for AT LEAST 7 pounds to be gone next Sunday! Best wishes to all. I look forward to seeing your results so I can update the Spidey's list! DC, I'm praying for a 3 pounder this week for you. You know why! ;)

SPIDEY'S STORE NEEDS IT'S FIRST CUSTOMER!!!

huggz all around!

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby LongWay2go » October 17th, 2004, 7:00 am

looznit - update your stats! You're at 182 now, right? Every ounce counts, dear! ;)

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Only Day 2 but...

Postby BerkshireGrl » October 17th, 2004, 7:35 am

I've lost 4.5 pounds in 2 days! AWESOME! (Dude!) I can't wait to see what NEXT Sunday brings...

En guarde, Fat! :fence:

Mmm, think I'll have some Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal now and coffee. Good morning to you all!
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby DutchChoc » October 17th, 2004, 7:42 am

Well, Spidey, you are so sweet to say that!

And as for you, the three pounds you lost is like 12 sticks of butter gone, so good for you. Hope it's smoother sailing this week. I've been bitterly tempted, too, even did it to myself last night going through Martha Stewart recipes in the magazine Who knows why. Had the feeling that I wish someone would cook for me. Maybe just part of a pity-party.

Glad you're moving along, looznit. Nice job!

And for the news, well, went from a previous low of 128.8 to a new low of 128.0 this morning, but nothing new to show in my stats of my "progress" to goal. I even went to the store without "eating" and drinking hoping that when I got back I'd have slipped into the 129s -- no such luck!! However, how long can progress elude me if I continue to live the good life, ha!!

In any case, we are here and we are well and Nancy will be back soon -- yeah!!!
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby DutchChoc » October 17th, 2004, 7:46 am

Welcome, BerkshireGrl! We posted about the same time. I like your enthusiasm. Yes, this is an awesome product. Great start.
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby LongWay2go » October 17th, 2004, 7:55 am

DC - you are SO close and I KNOW you will get there! What a great inspiration you are to all of us to stay strong when you are so close to your goal and the "butter" is so slowly slipping away! I have a very special reward for you when you DO get there because I know you will be Spidey's first customer and that deserves a special reward!

huggz,

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby DutchChoc » October 17th, 2004, 8:18 am

:D :-P ;) Spidey, Spidey. That made me chuckle. I'm a bit shy to receive a special reward, lol. Was going to turn the prize over to LW anyway, you know. Let's just hope I still make it. I sometimes feel like a horse headed for the barn after a long ride these days.
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby LongWay2go » October 17th, 2004, 8:25 am

As they say in my home state of Oklahoma, rode hard and put up wet! :roll:

How generous that you are donating to the LW fund! I think I do have that note in my spreadsheet but will make sure that I do. Regardless, a special treat is yours in addition to the regular reward!

You'll make it. You've already made it, DC! Whether that last 2 comes off or not, YOU ARE A SUCCESS!!!

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby Anna » October 17th, 2004, 8:37 am

Well, I'm only down a pound or two this week. I don't have a digital scale, just an old-fashioned one, so it's hard to tell exactly. But, 'aunt flo' is here now, so that could be part of it. I'm sippin' my vanilla shake right now, and I'm staying the course!

--anna
<><
Start: 10/6/04
240/230/140
Woohoo!
Anna
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby LadyChamp » October 17th, 2004, 9:14 am

I know I have not been here in a long time but that does not mean I have not given up on weight loss.

I am at 260 today.

LadyChamp
LadyChamp
Regular Member - #50 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » October 17th, 2004, 10:21 am

Dutch, you're a marathon winner girl - keep your eye on the prize. :coach:

BerkshireGrl, TOUCHE'!!! Thanks for the giggle - nice treat early Sunday morn! :-P

Congratulations too to you LadyChamp and Anna. Anna, I too have the old fashioned scale. Worse yet, I can't even see that far down to see the numbers. :shock: Luckily it has these pointer things so I move the pointer to where the needle rests. THEN, I kneel down with my magnifying glass to see what it says. I laugh at myself everytime. :point:

Spidey, I'm down 3 pounds too! Hey, watch out for those bars! They'll get real sneaky and intentionally crawl right out their boxes just to get caught in your web so they'll get gobbled up. They love that. :no:

Yippie aye yeh Cowboys and Cowgirls, I'm just a pound away from the 60 club. The feeling is just like "butta" as the coffeeshop lady on Saturday Night Live used to say. :thumbup:

Shake On! Weight Off! :goteam:
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby SusannaRosannaDanna » October 17th, 2004, 10:23 am

Wow! Lots of participation at roll call today!

I'm at 254 this morning, that's a four pound loss from last Sunday's 257! I'm pleased with it--I've had a decent loss three Sunday's running, and it's less angst-ridden than my previous pattern of six pounds one week and nothing the next.

I'm a happy camper, to say the least. I try not to look too far ahead and to be content with my accompliehments to date, but it's hard, isn't it? It's tough to restrain yourself from fantasizing about where you'll be at Christmas or by so-and-so's birthday or summer, etc. I think about it all the time, whirling numbers and complex equations (that I am barely equipped to ponder, I promise you) through my brain and gleefully biting my lip at the wonders to come.

So I'm a little excited. So what? LOL

Susanna
Started 8/2/2004
297/234/140
Next goal: 220!

Wow. That's all I know to say.
SusannaRosannaDanna
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » October 17th, 2004, 10:32 am

Congrats to everyone!!!!
It's great to see such an active weigh-in. Maybe we should go on holidays more often...:)
(While the cats away, the MakeMeThinner folks melt away.)

We're stuffing our bags and just wanted to let everyone know that we'll be in the air headed to the mainland in a couple hours.

Nancy's arranged to meet with Camille (hawaiiwhatnot) in Honolulu during our brief lay-over. Wish we had more time to "chew the fat".

Mahalo to everyone for doing such a great job on the forum while we were gone.

Aloha,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Good Morning...

Postby Kim » October 17th, 2004, 10:45 am

Well, I've had not the greatest couple of days. I did pretty good this week, except I need to get more water down. Today is day 16 and I did falter last night when I took my daughter to the movies. I had about 2 cups of popcorn. While that is a slip I need to avoid - I do recognize that it is much better than what I've done before - which before would be completing going off a program and eating whatever I want like crazy.
Also, this morning started off with a bang. I had to take my husband in to get a shot of demerol this morning due to a migraine headache. So, in the flurry to get out the door I didn't get a shake. I was starting to get hungry on the way back so I did grab a hot milk w/sf syrup at the latte stand. Now I am home and trying to decide if I should cancel my home group meeting (we have 4 families from my church that meet every other week at my house for lunch and fellowship). I am down 3.5 today to 170.5. So I'm happy that I'm still going that direction. I feel like I am in control and can weather these mistakes... Take care.
2/25/05 Start Date
170/165/125 (by 6/1/05)
5'3"
Kim

Next

Return to Roll Call