Sunday Morning Roll Call 4/16/06 Easter!

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby Tiolazz » April 16th, 2006, 1:56 pm

:x

I didn't lose anything this week at all. Had a horrible diet weekend, really didn't go off diet too much, ( I know, I know) had to fight my family all day Thursday, Friday, Saturday and today, but managed to be 98% compliant.....

Hard to believe that 2% can mess you up sooooo bad... But I am not going to beat myself up about it... this is a new week and next Sunday will be a different story....

Have a wonderful week everyone...

Terri

Tiolazz
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby jump4joy » April 16th, 2006, 2:02 pm

Hi, my first roll call at this group...

I lost 4 lbs. this week (doing the 5 & 1) for a total of 9.2 lbs. in 16 days.
I weighed 200.8 this morning, so I have only one more pound till I reach ONEderland....the last time I was there was in May of 2004. :D
Motto: The time will pass whether I diet or not.
jump4joy

Postby Nicki » April 16th, 2006, 2:37 pm

Happy Easter losers! I'm down 1 pound for a total of 92 lost in 30 weeks. Congrats to all!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Lizabette » April 16th, 2006, 2:54 pm

RyCoBlakesFolks wrote:...Jerry has lost another 4 lbs. this week for a total of 69 lbs. in 11 weeks! I lost another 3 lbs. this week for a total of 54 lbs. in 11 weeks!

We both remain just as enthused as ever about the Medifast program and can't believe that we have made it so long without cheating or rarely even having the desire to eat off program.
Lori & Jerry :stroll:

LORI AND JERRY,

Oh, my goodness, what great losses you two have had in such a short time. What an inspiration you both are to the rest of us!

If memory serves me, LORI, you are the one who initiated "The Silver Fox" into my MF life. I very immodestly love it, and am honored by it! Thank you, :heart:

ARKLAHOMA: Don't dare be discouraged about your slow losses recently. Thirty one pounds since March 22 . Phenomenal! It has taken Silver Fox since January 11 to do that. Slow, but sure...that is the one-weigh ticket to Thinsville! :yes:

Lizabette

Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby supermom » April 16th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Wow--I am late checking in. We have been on the road all day. Anyway, I am down 9.5 pounds. I officially started last Tuesday, so I haven't been on quite a week yet. Did okay today, just didn't quite get in enough water and will only have 4 supplements. Life on the road without a potty. At this stage, the water is a little risky. Will get back to the water tomorrow!!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 16th, 2006, 9:53 pm

I'm bringing up the rear (as usual). Sorry, worked and flew all day. Congrats to Jo! Congrats to Smarti! So Glad Lauradr is going down again...Congrats to everyone else and to those who strayed, get back on the horse!!!! I'm proud of you for starting back up!

Okay, for me. I'm also reporting a 2lb loss this week. Not bad for 3 plane flights, plus Aunt Flo just got here today...sorry guys! This brings me to 202 (I know I know...so CLOSE to ONEDERLAND!) I AM happy to report, however that I have reached my first mini-goal. I just went from Obese to Overweight on the BMI chart! Can you imagine...ME only OVERWEIGHT!

Talk to you all soon!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Ct. Yankee » April 17th, 2006, 4:01 am

Good Monday morning, all! :D
Down 1.6lbs this week, my third week, for a total of 12.6. I am quite pleased and happy to see this old body co-operating, however slowly, to my good efforts on MF!!! :lol: Congratulations to all for their losses, too!

Joan
Ct. Yankee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby 1Angel » April 17th, 2006, 4:12 am

Congratulations, Jo!!! :cheerleader: :whoohoo: :cleader:
4 pounds this week!!! Wow, great job!!! That's awesome!!!
I envy you, and I'm very happy for you ... can't wait to get there myself!!!

But I have delayed it for a while now ... I had an "orgy" with food this week. I've gained 8 pounds by Tuesday, lost 5 and I'm back to the house of 30s ... 231 this week. That means 3 lbs gain since last Sunday. :x :hammerhead: :brickwall:

But the worse part of it was that it wasn't worth it ... It didn't taste as good as I thought it would, so I kept eating different foods in vain looking for that satisfaction and pleasure ...
:tongue: :flip: :bib: :chef: :eat:

Lesson of the week: "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEEL!" sound familiar!?!? Well, I mean it!

This week was a full moon week, and that's why a lot of us was retaining water weight ... But you can rest assure that we'll be dropping off more pounds by next week! :D

Hope you all had a great week and a very Happy Easter!!!

Good night :snooze:

Love :heart:
{{{hugs}}} :hug:
Angelica :angel: :angel:
[/b][/b]
img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcUj84e/weight.png">
1Angel

Postby krissss » April 17th, 2006, 7:00 am

Sorry a little late on role call.Was gone all day with family for a Easter day at the lake.

WELL.......WELL..after 1 full week on medifast...I am down 8.5..WOW!!!!!!!!!! It took me forever to loose that before.Only to gain it back super fast.I am on my WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
I am so so happy.
Congrats also to all you super MF PALS on your losses.....

Krisssssssssssssssssss
krissss
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby ascicles » April 17th, 2006, 7:16 am

I wasn't able to weigh until today, but as of this morning, I have lost six pounds since last Sunday for a total of 43.5.
Start Date: 3/6/06

390/280/185

- Manly McMuscles
ascicles
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby just_julie » April 17th, 2006, 8:43 am

This week put me in the 20 # Club! Yea!
just_julie

Started March 4th (aka my day to go forward)

just_julie

Postby Dayna » April 17th, 2006, 10:32 am

Today is my three-month MF mark, and I am at 212!! The 50 lb club (not to mention onederland) is so close, I can taste it! And it tastes remarkably like a Dutch Chocolate shake.

As of this morning, I am 4 lbs down from last Sunday (not yesterday), 47 lbs down from my start weight in January, and 63 lbs down from my all-time high in August.

I avoided all the chocolate (which was surprisingly easy), resisted the cheesy-potato casserole (which was surprisingly tempting), and even had the chance to talk about the program with my diabetic and very overweight father-in-law. I took my own bag of frozen brocolli, which was a good thing because all the salads and vegetables had some combination of dressing/fruit/bacon/cheese/carrots involved. I survived my first MF family dinner. Not even my nephew's glorious dark-chocolate cream pie (he's quite the baker) could sway me, not when I had so many people commenting on how good I looked! :mrgreen:

Congrats to everyone for getting in here and staying accountable.

- Dayna
Someone once wrote:I'm allergic to cake. I break out in fat when I eat it.

8/05 - 275
SD - 1/17/06 - 259

Dayna
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Joelie » April 17th, 2006, 7:47 pm

I'm late! I'm late! I'm SORRY! We JUST rolled back in to town from the weekend. WHEW!

First of all.... Image (late :oops: ) to you all!

Second... CONGRATS to all you losers, maintainers and those that fell off and are hopping right back on! Image YOU ROCK!!! Image

BF and myself stayed 100% true to MF all weekend...with travels, TONS of food spread out in front of us and VERY close calls in search of bathrooms on the road! Image

I did weigh in yesterday (I took my scale)...just had no access to a computer. I am VERY happy to report a 4 lb loss! Image AND AND AND....I'm now belong in the 20# club! Image

WOW! 22 lbs in 4 weeks! I'm truly amazed.
Joelie

checking in

Postby Timpma » April 18th, 2006, 6:15 pm

I am down 12.5 in 4 weeks! :lol: Doin' the happy dance!
Connie
Timpma
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby Mom23 » April 18th, 2006, 7:06 pm

:bravo: Timpma -- way to go! You are doing great! Glad to have you join us!
Bobbi
RE-start date: 10/27/06 (33lbs lost; 12 gained=21 lost on MF prior to re-start)
Mom23

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call