Sunday 5/9/04 is Day 1

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Sunday 5/9/04 is Day 1

Postby lastchance » May 8th, 2004, 3:12 am

Hello!
This forum is great.

Postby Landylue » May 8th, 2004, 6:06 am

Well, welcome, LC! What a wonderfully blessed day to start the program that will rejuvenate your entire life--the very day God set aside to rest. Let this fast be a 'rest' from food for both your mind and your body.

So tell us a bit about yourself AND your personal Medifast battle plan.

By the way, when I am finished (and I AM going to finish) I will have lost 7 more pounds than you are planning to, so I can tell you that your goal is completely 'do-able'! I'm proud of you for taking this first step.

You know, this forum is much more than great, LC. It's going to be your virtual lifeline. Don't let go of it, us, or the program. Stay the course.

The very best of luck to you, and keep in touch.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby shineface » May 12th, 2004, 8:02 am

Welcome!!!!!!

I am a BIG LOSER --- I haven’t been on line much lately because my job has had me really busy --- BUT I feel it is so important to let you know that you are in the right place!!!

I still get in here and read as many posts as I can – just not enough time to answer all of them or put my two cents in --- it’s driving me crazy BECAUSE this forum is life-saving!!! The information, people, care, concern and MF of course is what has given me the strength to achieve the awesome results I have gotten. THIS IS THE LAST DIET WE EVER HAVE TO GO ON – the last time I ever have to lose this weight!!!!

I am so glad you are here!!!!! AND look forward to being able to share on a more regular basis ---SOON – I need everyone!!!!

Keep shakin’ and readin’ and postin’ and slurpin’ and drink-drink-drink as much water as you can take – the whole combo is so important and….

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.