Sugar free Jello?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Sugar free Jello?

Postby Eileen » April 19th, 2005, 2:32 pm

I've started the Medifast plan and have been going strong for 2 weeks. Is sugar free jello allowed?
Eileen

Postby bikipatra » April 19th, 2005, 3:05 pm

Sugar free jello is allowed. I think I read two servings a day. I buy it in the little cups premade so I do not have to measure and don't cheat! Watermelon is my favorite flavor.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 21st, 2005, 1:13 pm

Biki, I bought the little cups you were talking about and found it to be a wonderful addition to my bar at lunch. Thanks for the heads up on the jello. :bouncie:

All the girls at lunch (at school) were calling me "Powder Girl" because I would make my shake right there at the lunch table and often I would use one of those crystal light individual packets and pour it into my water bottle, and SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE. :guzzle:

They finally asked me, "Do you eat anything that doesn't come from a powder?" So I have switched my plan and now eat a bar at lunch, and thanks to you and Eileen, I now have J-E-L-L-O!

DonicaB :yeah:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby LilMsTexas » April 21st, 2005, 3:20 pm

Hey Donica...........why don't you ask those "Girls at lunch" if they give the same positive reinforcement and support to their students :x Don't make me come to school and give all these people a "lesson" :shock:
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 21st, 2005, 3:46 pm

LilMsTexas wrote:Hey Donica...........why don't you ask those "Girls at lunch" if they give the same positive reinforcement and support to their students :x Don't make me come to school and give all these people a "lesson" :shock:

.......... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ....Christi, you are to much.............oh no.... :no: ....not to much........you crack me up........ :hatch: .........thats better... :yay:
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

A note to powder girl

Postby Heidi » April 24th, 2005, 8:05 am

Hi Donica! I have the same reaction at school. In fact I took a blender to my classroom after I started MF during my spring break. I am a special ed teacher so I have different groups of kids in and out of my room all day as well as share the classroom with parapros. During the first week, I constantly heard, Mrs. Hyta, what's in that powder? I explained that it was a protein shake to help me get healthy. The first time I used the blender, the teacher next door called the office because she heard a loud noise and wondered what all the "grating" noise was, and if they could do something about it. Now it's fun because the kids think it's magic medicinal powder that's making me a nicer teacher and the teacher next door is one of my biggest supporters! Everyone thought I was crazy at first, until they saw the pounds slowly melting off...not so crazy am I? What kind of teacher are you and what age group? Never feel embarrassed, hold that powder with pride, and keep a good grip on the blender! Heidi
Heidi
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 24th, 2005, 8:32 am

Heidi...........I have a very special place in my heart for SPECIAL ED TEACHERS.......... :heart: ........my youngest daughter has a processing problem and since age 4 has been in Special Ed. for English & on occassion Math................Words could never express the gratitude I have for her teachers...... :heart: .......They are AMAZING..... :thumbup: ........
Gifted individuals who go above & beyond........... :yes: .............this year is the first year she is no longer in for any subject....she does have the opportunity for resource in English if need be..... :yeah: .......her struggles have made her a stronger person..... :weightlift: .....a straight A student for three years..... :yes: ...great work habits........my quiet child however never afraid to ask questions........... so GOD BLESS YOU for teaching .........quite often difficult.....but so rewarding..........xoxoxo..... :hug:
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby DonicaB » April 24th, 2005, 10:40 am

Heidi, I want to ditto what Donna just said. My oldest son has been in special ed since 1st grade. He is a sophmore now but was retested last year. He actually did not qualify any more for special ed but I chose to keep him on and IEP just for support more than anything else. He still struggles with certain things but I constantly see improvement. God Bless Special Ed teachers. I know you do not get the credit nor the gratitude you deserve.

I teach 7th and 8th grade computers. I love teaching computers. Most all of my students enjoy the class so I do not have very many problems with behavior.

Christie, the girls I eat lunch are actually very supportive. They just like to tease me. I think some of them are getting jealous actually that I am .........SLIMMIN........DOWN! :lol: But thanks for offering to be my BODY GUARD!

DonicaB :yeah:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby dlr2424 » April 24th, 2005, 10:51 am

Well Donica.............GOD BLESS YOU TO!!!!!!....... :angel: ....7th & 8th grade........ :hmmm: ...middleschoolers......... :hmmm: ..........beginning to be attitudal...hormonal... :?: ....well I guess some can be a joy.......but God Bless you & ALL teachers..........as for most.... their roll of Teacher is no longer just that.......it is now.....Teacher.....Counselor.....Babysitter.....the list goes on & on.......you all deserve a daily ....... :hug: ............. :yeah: .....
Donna...dlr2424

dlr2424

Return to Weight Loss