Sugar Free DaVinci Syrups

Add your favorite recipes.

Sugar Free DaVinci Syrups

Postby loriannk » March 1st, 2006, 8:55 am

Hello, I am new to the forum and to the diet. Today is day 2 and I am so happy I found this forum. The food tasted terrible yesterday. Now I found this and see you can doctor the food up and make them good. Just had the apple cinnamon cookies and loved them!

Anyway I went to all my grocery stores this morning and none have the Sugar Free DaVinci Syrups. Can some of you let me know where you get them so I can see if those stores are in my area.

Thanks so much.

Lori
loriannk
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » March 1st, 2006, 8:59 am

Hi Lori! Welcome :) Walmart carries some syrups. I've heard TJ Maxx does too. You can also order from davincigourmet dot com. Happy shaking!
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Trixie » March 1st, 2006, 9:00 am

Lori,

I've found them at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Walmart Super Center and a gourmet deli in my area. I've also ordered directly from DaVinci's website. I've found the Torini syrups at World Market.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum!

Trixie
2007 Start Date: 01/02/2007
Trixie
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby aphrael » March 1st, 2006, 9:01 am

Lori

There is another brand called Torini that are similar, not as good to me, but some people can't tell the differance. Try looking at walmart, TJ Max, World Market.

To get the DaVinci's go to www dot davincigourmet dot com, if mr snippy gets that link just do a serch for DaVinci's syrups.

The only problume with them is you can only get the large bottles so if you don't like the flavor you are out $8

Good luck!
Aphrael

Due Nov. 16th
aphrael
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby sidrah » March 1st, 2006, 9:31 pm

Atkins brand also sells SF syrups right in the grocery store. The bottles are smaller and I think a little more $$$ for the small size, but they're there while you wait for the other ones.

Atkins chocolate syrup is good. I sorta like the cherry flavor...sorta.

I use vanilla, cinnamon, seasonings, extracts and flavorings, diet sodas, and SF Kool Aid or Crystal Light also. SO, you can get way creative while you wait! Have fun
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby Drama Queen » March 2nd, 2006, 4:45 pm

I found DaVinci SF large bottles at Sam's Club last week next to the coffee. Albertson's carries the smaller Torini SF bottles in their coffee section.
Start Date 1/22/06
Age 53 / Height 5'9"

Drama Queen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby bzlife1967 » March 6th, 2006, 3:22 pm

I found a websight that sells both the davinci syrups and the walden farms dressing (they only have 3 flavors of the dressings) but have a ton of other low carb low calorie condiments. Just do a search for > lowcarbandmore and you should find it. I just bought 10 bottles of the syrup I think they are MAHHHHVELOUS ;)

-Geri
Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly!
Highest 289
MF 250/216/150
Restart 02/27/07
bzlife1967
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine