Divinchi sugar free syrups

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Divinchi sugar free syrups

Postby TamiL » February 11th, 2004, 2:06 pm

Hey my fellow shakers...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I just got my first delivery of Divinchi sugar free syrups..and oh my gosh you guys...they are AWSOME!! I just mixed a chocolate shake with some butter rum and cocunut...and I may have well thrown one of those little umbrellas in it..cuz It tasted like a exotic Drink!! :-P :-P :-P :-P

they are sooooo good! I found a website that is cheaper than the original divinchi site....go to www.cappuccinoconnection.com
each bottle is $6.95..they got here fast!!

Peppermint patty smells sooo good!! and got the bannana and pina colada..oh my. I cant wait till my next shake!! they are BIG bottles..like wine size bottles!! and they blow the atkins flavored syrups away!!!!

my taste buds are THRILLED!!!!! ;)

Tami
ps. those of you that are oprah fans...and wyanona judd fans..she is on oprah today discussing her weight problem...its a good one!!
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby sher » February 11th, 2004, 4:13 pm

YOU MADE MY DAY...I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THOSE IN FLAVORS ...ALL THERE IS AROUND ME IS VANILLA...THANKS YOU'RE A DOLL FOR POSTING IT!!

Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Syrups

Postby Maisie » February 12th, 2004, 7:50 am

Thanks so much TamiL. We only have vanilla in the stores around here
too. I'm going to order some right now.

Congrats on the 10lb drop. I did the most stupid thing yesterday. I had nine good days of the Modified Plan under my belt. I was down 8.5 lbs. Yesterday I had to go through the boxes that had all the papers from my divorce and some boxes of photos. I've been putting this off forever, but I'm compulsive about organizing and I promised I would send some of the photos to my ex since I have them all from our marriage. Not only could I not stand looking at what I've done to myself weightwise (I was always thin while I was married to him, trying to be perfect at all times), but it brought back the horror of two years of legal warfare.

So, I sucked down some Sauvignon Blanc, an entire bag of Wow potato chips (I had to go to the store to get both of these items) and then of course I wanted more food, so I ended up eating Kix Cereal out of the box. I didn't even eat anything good! I use the cereal as a low level treat for training my puppy. so it was in the house. How ridiculous. I convinced myself that I needed to do this even though my body was saying to me I didn't need to do it. Gained 2 lbs back. Thank heavens it's only 2 lbs. I will not let this stop me from my goals.

Maisie
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Jeanette » February 12th, 2004, 8:46 am

Maisie:

It's going to take time to re-train our thought process regarding using food in a reactionary way. I still fight it every day, although it has become easier and easier as time goes on.

Remember, it is not one episode that got us fat--it is a lifetime of them.
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

its okay

Postby TamiL » February 12th, 2004, 8:51 am

Hey Maisie

when I read your post..it made me cry, only because you and I have alot more in common than we know!! I too, always tried to look my best for my x-husband, that was the only time of my life that I was "thin". I thought if I didnt look good, that I wouldnt keep his attention, because He was a very handsome man, and much younger than I. Well, let me tell ya...I got to my thinnest, and he still left me. and for the last 3 years I ate over it, I still think of him, have not spoken to him since our divorce was final and found out that he is getting married to the women he ruined our marraige with!! that ate at me forever...I have NO PICTURES of us or him to look at..only negatives, for that Someday when I may be able to look back and not have it hurt so much!!

I found that when I thought of him..of my life as I knew it before he ruined us and everything we had...I WOULD EAT...so I wouldnt FEEL the pain..and I think that is what you did last night...but Maisie..in order to CHANGE this ROUTINE/PATTERN..we have to FEEL It all without eating over it!! I think thats what triggered you to EAT the bad stuff..when you were looking at pictures and items that brought you back....

The trick is now...to get back up..and start anew...TODAY...get those pictures off in the mail to him..but those memories away..and DONT LOOK BACK!! someone once said to me..."your living your life as if your looking in your rearview mirror..youll never see whats ahead of you if you keep looking back"....as hard as it is for me somedays...I still cry..but you know what? IM going to find a MAN that is trustworthy, treats me like I should be and loves me for whats inside, not just outside!! IM DOING THIS PROGRAM to get myself back, the person I lost through all this pain of this divorce and loosing who I thought was my soul mate!! I KNOW THAT ONCE WE FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES...everything else falls into place...it all just goes together..like peices to a puzzle!!

dont beat yourself up over the mini binge...just do your shakes today...and DONT GIVE UP!!! feel the pain you need to...cry...be angry..go for a walk or do something with the energy..but just dont EAT OVER IT!! we will get to where we want to be....we WILL PREVAIL!!!

Im with ya girl...all the way
your shakin pal
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL

Postby finalstraw » February 12th, 2004, 9:00 am

Maisie,

My thoughts are with you today.

First, you did not gain back two pounds. It takes 3,500 calories to make a pound. I don't think you consumed 7,000 calories in that one slip up. What did happen was you ate alot of high sodium foods. You will see those two pounds come off very quickly, just jump back on the wagon now before you accidently do consume too many.

Remember, we all have slips, next time you and any of us slip or just have to have something. Read the calorie info and eat only 300-500, you may put on a pound of water rentention, but you want put on a pound of fat.

I hope you are feeling better today, let us know. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby shineface » February 12th, 2004, 10:42 am

Maisie---

Get right back on - we are here.

Pain is a real trigger that needs to have a new response created by us - I'm with you on this one!

I admire the courage it took for you to face the task and clean up and out pieces of the past. God knows I still have pieces of the past that need clean up hanging over my head and until I feel comfortable with a way to deal with the pain instead of food, they will continue to hang. Chicken's way out!!!! I really admire you taking the task head on!!

You've helped me realize it's necessary to find a way to deal with what's out there to do (estate/tax stuff) and personnally I would've hit a buffet at the local Italian bistro with a big to-go carton - you 're doing great girl!

Thanks for sharing - together we will do this!!!!!!
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Your thoughts

Postby Maisie » February 12th, 2004, 10:43 am

Thanks to all of you so much. I am crying away reading your letters. I don't know any place where you could get so much compassion sent your way in such a short time. I'm not done with all the papers and pictures. I just can't go there today. You are all helping me stay get back on track right now. I felt so good, so happy, so in control until yesterday. I am definitely not feeling sorry for myself about all this. I just am having to come to terms with what part I play in my own failures. I need to stop SABOTAGING myself.

Kisses to all of you for your friendship,

Maisie
Maisie

Maisie will be okay

Postby Tami forgot to sign in » February 12th, 2004, 3:25 pm

Hey girl...thats why we are here...to reverse the SABOTAGE we have learned all too well to do to ourselves...my weight gain is from years of feeling sorry, sad, lonley, too many "if only's and what if's"...too much STUFFING down the past, instead of thinking about my future, and where my mind/body/spirit needs to be in order to all be in a "good place" finally.

Maisie..you felt happy yesterday because you were in CONTROL of what is one of the ONLY Things in life we HAVE CONTROL over..is WHAT WE PUT IN OUR MOUTHS!! think about that...what really do we have control over?? if you feel happy with that control...then get it back ..and hold onto it for dear life!! and the pounds will come off....and come summer time or the next round of holidays coming up, well spend them with a smile, thinking back of this hard time...and LOOKING GOOD!!! and everything else will fall into place!!

hang in there girl....you have support here..always!! ;)
Tami
Tami forgot to sign in

Postby Maisie » February 12th, 2004, 4:08 pm

TamiL:

You are so upbeat and so optimistic. I'll hang on to your coattails for today okay?

Maisie
Maisie

Postby shineface » February 12th, 2004, 5:32 pm

TamiL--

Thanks for the syrup tip I've already placed my first order - can't wait !!! Sound YUMMY - I bet added to the berry oatmeal it'd give a little more zip and variety....

Together we will do this!!!!!
5/1/05=279.6
shineface

Postby Maisie » February 13th, 2004, 6:08 am

TamiL, Shineface, FinalStraw, Jeannette:

Thanks for those coattails yesterday. I made it through the day on the Modified Plan. It would have been so easy to cave in. I think the letters from all of you gave me the strength I needed. I only dropped one of the lbs, but hey at least the scale moved South. I think I'm okay for now.

Maisie

Started 2/2/2004
171/163.5/125
Maisie

Postby shineface » February 13th, 2004, 7:04 am

Maisie----

We're always here for each other because together we will do this!!

Good for you! Don't worry, paybacks are a B--ch --- wait until I have a meltdown day -- it won't be pretty - but I know with all of you I will recover from it!

take care of you today...
5/1/05=279.6
shineface

Return to Weight Loss