Strawberry-Banana Bash - YUM

Add your favorite recipes.

Strawberry-Banana Bash - YUM

Postby fatBgone » May 1st, 2005, 1:18 pm

You guys might have already tried this...it's not very complicated...but I'll share anyway.

I just tried a Strawberry & Banana shake mixed together & and it was YUMMY!! I just put the 2 packets together in the blender with about 18 oz of water and mixed it for about a minute. Then I poured 1/2 of it out for later tonight and the other 1/2 I put a few ice cubes in and then remixed. I'll drink the other one tonight befoe I go to bed. Does anyone know how long they'll last in the fridge? I just figured I'll remix it later and it should be fine. (hoping - anyway!!)

I hadn't really cared for the strawberry by itself, so I had this idea to mix it with banana and see if it was any better....and.....waalaa.....it was ALOT better. Now, I might even order strawberry again!!

Oh well, like I said, this might be old news...but if not, then try it!!! It's good!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

tumbleweed

Postby tumbleweed » May 1st, 2005, 1:30 pm

Hi Fatbgone, love that name!! That sounds yummy to mix the two flavors, I am going to try that tonight, I have a supply of both flavors and not all that fond of the strawberry one, so maybe this will work for me as well. Thanks
tumbleweed
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Postby Guest » May 1st, 2005, 1:35 pm

Cool - let me know what you think after you try it!!

Postby fatBgone » May 1st, 2005, 1:40 pm

Ooops...I did that last reply wrong I guess...I wasn't logged in. Oh well, I was just going to re-post so you would know who that was... :oops:

I had already signed out because I'm about to leave & go visit my mother for her birthday (she's 60 today). Then I got the sound of a new message, so I went to read it real quick...and then responded - without logging back in. And now, I'm typing all this...see how addictive this stuff is...hehe :lol:

I'll check in again when I get back!! Can't wait!! ;)
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine