Stay In Shape Maintenance Support Call for July 18th

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Stay In Shape Maintenance Support Call for July 18th

Postby Nancy » July 17th, 2007, 7:51 pm

:byebye: Hullo and Howdy Doody, MakeMeThinner Folks ~

Just a healthy reminder that Wednesday evening is the national Take Shape For Life ‘Stay in Shape’ Maintenance Support Call at 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific.

There are four certified health advisors that moderate the weekly calls; I host this call on the third Wednesday of the month. :cateye:

The purpose of the Maintenance Support call is to assist people approaching or on the transition and maintenance phases of the Take Shape For Life program but….people in all stages of the program are welcome.

My intent is to inspire, encourage and help all who are in the process of becoming their healthiest best.

I represent Take Shape For Life/Medifast when I host this support call and not MakeMeThinner. Therefore, I do not make reference to our personal MMT website or MMT support forum when I host the TSFL Support Call. Thank you for understanding.

:cleader: I wish to announce that our own special MakeMeThinner Forum Member, Role Model, Loser and Happily Maintaining her Healthy Weight Amber will be my special guest on July 18th, 2007.

You :you: are cordially invited to dial in and listen live to this inspirational call.

The number is:

1 (512) 225-9427 PIN Code 77421 #

:shades: Check out Amber’s before and after pictures:
http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-7010.html

:shock: Doesn’t she look wonderful? So much younger and very sassy, eh? :thumbsup:

If you are not able to listen live, the call is usually recorded and will be available until July 23rd, 2007. (actually the TSFL Summer Convention is next week and most likely will not be a Maintenance Support Call; this recording may be available for two weeks. I dunno for sure.)

The playback number is (512) 505-6863

:wavie: Hope you can listen to the call this week!
Last edited by Nancy on August 13th, 2007, 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Amber » July 18th, 2007, 4:07 pm

Nancy,
I wanted to thank you for your kind invitation. I know that I will learn much from tonight's call. The subject, though it may be uncomfortable, merits further exploration (for me, anyway). I sincerely appreciate the opportunity that you have presented to me.
I'll talk to you soon~
Amber

Goal Met November 1, 2006
#44, 23 weeks
Amber
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » July 19th, 2007, 8:25 am

:puter: Hullo, MakeMeThinners and Thinnerettes ~

Amber did such a :whoohoo: great job sharing her success story with us on the Maintenance Support Call last evening. :boing:

If you missed the call, the playback number is (512) 505-6863

She is such a determined person – she decided to stop turning to macaroni and cheese when the emotional trauma and :table: pressures of life became intense; she researched weight loss plans and thankfully found ours. :lol:

The source of Amber’s grief and emotional hurt may differ from yours and yet many of us can relate to using :eat: food to fill the hole in our :heart: hearts when loss occurs. I had to learn how to live through stressful situations without looking to food to :hug: comfort my soul – it is a learning curve, Folks.

Hopefully the things we shared on the Maintenance call last night will be of value to some of you who are facing a :bricks: rough patch in the road of life.

I forgot to mention it per se in the call, but :git: music is something that helps me take the :wallwall: edge off when I want to cruise the cupboards or the bakery aisle. Thus the title of my chat, “Hello Good bye…”

We can all learn from Amber’s example – she selected her meal plan and stuck to it, day after day until she reached her goal – wow! Week by week, her weight dropped, she reached her goal and carefully followed the transition plan of gradually increasing calories over time.

Although she says she doesn’t love to exercise, she understands its place in the life of a 121 pound woman – necessary for weight management.

Amber, you have been maintaining your healthy thinny weight by stickin’ to your individual meal plan, by budgeting calories for the things you truly want.

Yep, there is real food once ya reach your goal weight –
you can have anything ya want,
just not ALL ya want or BLIMPO, it’s b-a-a-a-c-c-k!

:hmmm: I so appreciate you, Amber for telling us how you learned to be present in the moment and to be mindful of what you eat – here you are maintaining that lithe figure and lovin’ how you look and feel and enjoying life!

:whistle: Hello to Amber and :wavie: goodbye to Macaroni and Cheese moments!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Amber » July 19th, 2007, 9:42 am

...but I love mac & cheese!!! :cry:
Amber

Goal Met November 1, 2006
#44, 23 weeks