Starting Week #2

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Starting Week #2

Postby Aerie » June 6th, 2006, 4:56 pm

Well today is day two week #2 for me and I'm still in disbelief at how simple and effective this plan is. :shock: I'm down about 12 pounds already and my energy level is super. I'm starting to think about things like when will I be able to buy new clothes, or when will I be able to start running again? Things I had so long ago given up thinking about. Hubby is being very supportive and today I told him how much I'd already lost and he was impressed. He says he can already see it in my face! I've been purusing the lean cuisine section for ideas as the only obstacle I see for me will be boredom about the choices. Seems to be LOTS of ways to jazz things up so I'm not too concerned even about that. Anyways I'm pretty happy I found MF and you guys.

Thanks for listening. :mrgreen:
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby falisamarie » June 6th, 2006, 5:09 pm

You are doing so well. You are so blessed to have a supportive hubby. I can't wait to see a during pic, I bet he is right and you can already tell a difference!

Congrats on the 12 pound loss already!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Diana » June 6th, 2006, 10:16 pm

Congrats, Dr MJ!!

I can't believe how the time is flying on this program (although, Dogma might beg to differ!), and how much more effiicient it is compared to others I've tried!

I look forward to running, too, but not in quite some time (but probably sooner than I think!). What distances are you looking forward to running again? As a walker, the 10K was my favorite.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Return to The Weight Room