Starting day five BUT I lost 24 sticks of butter of this BOD

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Starting day five BUT I lost 24 sticks of butter of this BOD

Postby sher » January 23rd, 2004, 6:47 am

THERE IS NOTHING MORE EXCITING RIGHT NOW THAN LOSING THIS FAST.....I SHOULD NOT WEIGH IN EVERY DAY, NO LOSS YESTERDAY BUT TODAY :cleader: :cleader: :cleader: :cleader: I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER....[

MEDIFAST IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME IN MANY MOONS :cheers: THIS IS WHY WE SUCCEED, BECAUSE ITS FAST :jumprope: AND HEALTHY :wave: AND AT THE SAME TIME :goteam: JUST DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS.....GOT THREE DAYS LEFT IN MY FIRST WEEK BUT I AM ALREADY INCREDIBLY HAPPY...JUST WANTED TO SHARE..AND THANKS TO YOU ALL....YOU HAVE MADE ME STRONG...
HUGS
SHER
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LUVZHUZKYZ » January 23rd, 2004, 7:44 am

:roll:
way to go...
keep shakin~
kEEP SHAKIN~ LUVZ
197.5/195/130
Female; 5' 2''
muscular ex dancer 41yo
One single step begins a journey~
LUVZHUZKYZ

Postby Nancy » January 25th, 2004, 5:38 pm

Sher,

Woo Hoo! Ya just kissed 200 pounds good-bye forever! Sheesh! You haven't even been on it a week and are already seeing and feeling the effects of healthy well-balanced meal plan - Atkins doesn't leave a person feeling this fine!

Happy for you! :byebye:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby sher » January 25th, 2004, 5:56 pm

You are sooooo right Nancy....NOTHING has EVER made me feel this good, kind of like most food is TOXIC, AND POISON TO ONES BODY....

ITS AMAZING, I JUST GOT TO THINKING ABOUT ALL OF THIS....NOW IN THE OLDEN DAYS, SAY 30 YEARS AGO, no weight problems, no cancer, no diabetes, sure there was illness BUT...when our life became so hectic and fast food came, so did fat, and heart disease, etc...my point? Gosh, all those fast food meals I ate, all the time I felt LETHARGIC, all the times after a holiday meal, I was irritable, why? Because my blood sugar went wacko....my point is that I am learning to get back to basics...have you ever seen a fat animal in the wild..heck no, and what do they eat???? not sugar, and not fat, and nothing processed....greens, and raw meat, oh I know we cannot eat raw meat, but we do NOT need all of the added junk that we are used to...I just am THINKING differently because THIS IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE WAY OF LIFE ....AND I FEEL SO DANG GOOD...
anyway...just wanted to share, even my bad days are now GOOD days...thanks to all of you, its really a mind set to succeed...we WILL DO THIS....
and when I get to my goal this time, I will NOT celebrate with food, maybe some wine..BUT...its NEW clothes time...YIPPEE

sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 25th, 2004, 9:02 pm

Sher,

You motivate me. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Kimbob » January 26th, 2004, 2:47 pm

Sher,

Your messages are SO ENCOURAGING and EXCITING! Thanks for posting your great successes. Like FinalStraw says - they're very motivating.

YOU GO GIRL!

Kimbob the Encouraged
----------------------------------
Start Date: 12/09/03
243/210/170 (adjusted and guesstimated for new scale)
Kimbob
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » January 27th, 2004, 10:25 pm

Yup, a lot of our success depends not only upon what we put into our mouth, but also what we put into our minds.

It does take a different mind set. It takes time to change habits, it takes determination and replacement. We are taking meal replacements and must take mind replacements, too - replace our old thoughts about food with new thoughts!

Ahh..such a philosopher, eh? xxxooo
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Weight Loss