keto-sticks

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

keto-sticks

Postby susan » November 8th, 2003, 1:35 pm

hey guys and gals I am losing ok but my keto-sticks just show a trace so guess i need to cut back on my salad.any suggestions anyone ? I would think it would be at least light purple but just a trace .how about it mike you say you are in the moderate stage and stay there should i be doing better or not. I eat a piece of chicken and a salad once a day .I would like to just go shakes my sugar is normal now I am keeping numbers down for the docter when i go back in .but still normal without my medication for 3 weeks now so here goes week number 4 it is easy when you see the wt. coming off.talk to everone later .Susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Re: keto-sticks

Postby explorthis » November 10th, 2003, 8:29 am

susan wrote:hey guys and gals I am losing ok but my keto-sticks just show a trace so guess I need to cut back on my salad.any suggestions anyone ? I would think it would be at least light purple but just a trace .how about it mike you say you are in the moderate stage and stay there should i be doing better or not. I eat a piece of chicken and a salad once a day

Susan, my "Keto-stix" say that I am in fact in the "moderate stage" Moderate = 40-60 whatever that means. There is a trace, and moderate, and extreme I think. I cannot remember what the extreme numbers are, I just remember that reading about Medifast says you will be in "moderate" ketosis, so looking at my "stix" mine are in the moderate stage.

I have not eaten any food (except for an ocassional deadly - SORBITOL laden - breath mint - no more!!) so my level must be different..... Beats me...

Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Keto Stix

Postby Nancy » November 10th, 2003, 1:24 pm

Hey, Kids ~

WHY are you wasting $ on keto sticks? IF you adhere to the program, if you are following the plan with appropriate portion sizes of the prescribed regular foods, then you ARE in a mild state of ketosis. You'll also know it because your hunger will be curbed, your energy levels will be good and for the most part, the intense cravings will be gone. Oh, we still WANT food but we won't NEED it and sometimes ya have to do a lot of fancy talkin' to yourself to keep from succumbing to the call of the cupboards but you WILL be able to do it and you WILL be in ketosis. :byebye:

This is NOT the Atkins Diet. In fact, this is NOT a diet at all. Diets don't work - if they did, there wouldn't be so many overweight people! This is a short term program designed to assist us to reach and to maintain appropriate weight levels and to maintain optimal health.

The Atkins Diet - notice the first letters of the word DIEt form the word DIE! :redhead: Atkins places you into a DEEP state of ketosis, which over time can be very unhealthy. It is NOT muscle sparing. Remember our heart and our brain is a muscle! Do ya wanna become brain dead? :hammerhead: I have a great brain! I always chuckle and tell folks that I think I must be taking Medifast PLUS Memory because I remember things so well! It bugs the puckies outta some of my friends who continually say they are "experiencing a senior moment." :scratch:

Our plan IS muscle sparing because it IS carefully balanced - it is designed to assure adequate protein levels and the carbs are balanced, too. When one totally eliminates carbs or keep them at a very low level, one can become a carbaholic once they go off of the Atkins Diet.

Save your money. Why wouldja wanna do the Wee-Wee dip anyway? Blech! :roll:

Trust the plan, if you follow it, you cannot fail. You can fail to follow the plan, but the plan will not fail you. The program has been used safely for 23 years - your weight loss dream can become a reality. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

For a 55 year old woman, I look hot. I AM hot! :oops:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Lois » November 11th, 2003, 6:55 am

Nancy, whenever I read your posts, I BELIEVE :flip:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks so much for keepin' us going :heart:

hugs,

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

keto-sticks

Postby susan » November 11th, 2003, 8:46 am

Nancy, thanks I won:t worry about it I am losing so guess thats all that matters :) I am doing ok on this I don:t get hungry and i feel good my sugar range is perfect and I am chuging my shakes oh by the way how low should i run before i order again i don;t want to run out right now i am still ok.I am going to order the 55 medfist next time i order .thanks for everthing .Susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss