24 (spoiler alert if you haven't watched it yet!)

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

24 (spoiler alert if you haven't watched it yet!)

Postby dede4wd » January 16th, 2007, 4:54 pm

Okay,
You guys are talking about Lost and American Idol...Let's talk 24!!!

Spoiler alert!

They were so nice to give us 4 hours of 24 over two nights, but now....what?

Wayne Palmer as president...thoughts?

I mean Jack shot Curtis in the throat to PROTECT a Terrorist?

And seriously, what's with the guy holding the family hostage in the house? Isn't that the White Castle guy, Kumar? Not real believeable!

Milo as a boss? I think NOT!

Okay, what's your take on the new season?

I'm just thinking about this while I'm waiting patiently for Battlestar Galactica to start back up...my two guilty pleasures, BSG & 24!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DogMa » January 16th, 2007, 5:47 pm

I was glad to see Peter MacNicol, since on "Numbers" he's gone for six months because he's on the space shuttle. This explains why he's gone (but I'm assuming he's going to die or be a bad guy, since they talk about him as if he's coming back - not a spoiler since it's pure speculation on my part!!).

I don't like Chloe's boyfriend (fitting, since I didn't like HER until last season). I sorely miss Tony (but not Michelle), and I'm really going to miss Curtis, too. I liked him a lot. And since when do the Palmers have a sister? Wayne was part of David's campaign and administration, but their civic-minded lawyer of a sister wasn't?? Wha?

And wasn't the bomber on the bus in the first few minutes Chinese? So the Arabs aren't the only bad guys this season, maybe? Which would be good, since we already HAD Arab bad guys.

ETA: What? You're surprised I watch this show, too? Sigh. Pop culture is my life.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby bikipatra » January 17th, 2007, 4:24 am

DogMa wrote:I was glad to see Peter MacNicol, since on "Numbers" he's gone for six months because he's on the space shuttle. This explains why he's gone (but I'm assuming he's going to die or be a bad guy, since they talk about him as if he's coming back - not a spoiler since it's pure speculation on my part!!).

I love him so much! I met him when I was 17 and almost drooled on him giving him compliments because Sophie's Choice is one of my favorite books/movies. He WAS so gracious and sincere. Seemed like such a nice guy!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to What's Shakin'