Sojourner

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Sojourner » March 29th, 2008, 12:32 am

omg, omg, omg!!!

So ~ curiosity got the best of me after that last post - not with the scale :roll: but with those jeans. So, I tried them on to see just how far I have to go. WooHoo!! I got them pulled up, zipped, and buttoned, with nary a strain nor grunt. Yowza! They're tight, but they're on... right now - even sitting down! They're still a little not-quite-ready-to-be-worn-in-public tight, but they're on babeeee, they're on!! And I have to say, my butt looks great in them! :oops: :twisted: :shades:

:bananadance:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby katieb920 » March 29th, 2008, 6:03 am

Hiya SOJI,

Dude that is so cool that you are in a 9 juniors. Gosh I can not wait to be in a 9 womans. Hope you have a great weekend.
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Out*With*The*Old » March 29th, 2008, 7:18 am

SOJO, I love finding pants I can get into but SHOULD NOT wear and then going back to them!! My advice is to try them on OFTEN! I have several things I was 'waiting to wear in public' that are now too big to wear!!!!! In fact, I only have 2 pairs of pants and 2 jeans that I can wear and 1 jean and 1 pant are 'questionable' - meaning they are getting baggy. Now that I am on the edge of thin, I HATE BAGGY LOL

You'll get to goal this year! This is the year for sooooooo many of us!! Im only 20 pounds away - - but I now find myself wondering if I should set goal lower but I'm nto going to mess with it! I am going to get to goal and then add work outs and not go to real maintenance until my body looks like I want....so kinda like diet purgatory for a while..........like Robin, hmm, where is Robin these days???
Out*With*The*Old
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby lifelovinaries » March 29th, 2008, 9:14 am

wow soj! Getting in a size 9 juniors? Who cares if they are not comfortable for right now, they will be SOON! Kym, i'm the same as you, i have 20 something to lose and i am thinking i might have to lose a little more than that for my bikinis. Uh, ok dum dum (saying that to myself), if i toned it up with some EXERCISE, maybe the 20 something would be JUST FINE! Jeez, lets see here...Savannah is calling the name of OC, OWTO, Maisy, lil' lulu, katie, sojo, dede ~ did i forget someone? (sorry if i did)... sounds like a BLAST to me! Oh yeah, jose, senor patron, vino, all enjoying a little southern comfort! Sounds like a bunch of crazy women and their friends hangin out gettin tattoos, brazilians, pluckin chickens and their innerds and whatever the next DARE will be. Ok, so REALITY sets in and says it will be a bunch of crazy women with their BULLETS and MF shakes, veggies and protein. Jeez, REALITY SUCKS!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 29th, 2008, 11:45 am

heyyyyyyyyy MISS THANG!!!!!!!...thinking of ya :-P

lil'Lulu
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Maisy » March 29th, 2008, 7:36 pm

Sojo,

A. TOTALLY J over the size 9....very cool though. I remember the first time I ever fit into 9's, God it was a RUSH like no other.

Savannah is sounding more and more fun, the more the mrrier, or is that drunker, I can't remember! OWTO, better be careful, wake up and find out OC has taken you to Madame Wax Emporiun and waxed ummm?!

I only popped over to say hi, nice to meet ya. When the speed doesn't frustrate me I will get to reading more about ya.
Maisy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby queenielou » March 29th, 2008, 10:07 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one jealous about the size 9 JUNIORS jeans. I was in juniors in elementary school. I probably bypassed the 9s all together, though.

I'm still jealous. Hopefully I will turn that jealously into some motivation! Congrats on the small size :)
Start: 4/21/2007
queenielou

Postby katieb920 » March 30th, 2008, 7:28 am

Maisy wrote:I only [size=18]popped[/size] over to say hi, nice to meet ya. When the speed doesn't frustrate me I will get to reading more about ya.

So I almost missed read this. With Crazy Maisy talking about POOP alot I thought that is what she wrote. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Even though it was not the word poop I still laughed just thinking about it.

I am in a weird mood today. :lol:
Katie
katieb920

Postby Maisy » March 30th, 2008, 7:43 am

katieb920 wrote:
Maisy wrote:I only [size=18]popped[/size] over to say hi, nice to meet ya. When the speed doesn't frustrate me I will get to reading more about ya.

So I almost missed read this. With Crazy Maisy talking about POOP alot I thought that is what she wrote. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Even though it was not the word poop I still laughed just thinking about it.

I am in a weird mood today. :lol:

Even funnier is that I checked three times to make sure I was not saying poop and have a Fruedian slip moment! I am laughing with ya.
Maisy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Tawanda » March 30th, 2008, 7:47 am

Congratulations on the size 9 pants!
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda

Postby dede4wd » March 30th, 2008, 1:48 pm

Size 9 junior? A dream come true for me (not that I'll ever be junior at my amazon height), way to go!

D
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Sojourner » April 5th, 2008, 11:53 pm

Katie, Ritzee, OC, Hot Mess (lil Lulu), Maisy, Queenie, Mizz T, and DeDe:

Thank you all for the kudos on the jeans. :mrgreen: Yeah, I'm jazzed. I had been wearing those jeans before I went off program
and, in fact, was able to get a size 7 juniors on and buttoned but not wearable in public. So, I'm not where I was, but not
toooo horribly far from it. Of course, had I remained OP, I'd certainly be at goal by now. :roll:

Ah well, all that matters is that I'm currently headed in the right direction, and doing just fine. WooHoo!

... AND, not only is the site up and running again, it's really fast! Suh-weeet!
:yeah:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Sojourner » April 5th, 2008, 11:58 pm

katieb920 wrote:With Crazy Maisy talking about POOP alot I thought that is what she wrote. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Too funny, Katie ~ I did the same thing!

I knew Maisy had typed "popped," but I still giggled. It was kinda'
like the "aries" vs "ovaries" thing! I saw what gave me the greater
entertainment value! Bwahahahaha :lol:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Sojourner » April 6th, 2008, 12:04 am

dede4wd wrote:Size 9 junior? A dream come true for me (not that I'll ever be junior at my amazon height), way to go!

D

Not true, missy!
They make the junior sizes in "tall," and I remember those pics of your long, lean getaway sticks! :whistle:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Sojourner » April 6th, 2008, 12:13 am

lifelovinaries wrote:Sounds like a bunch of crazy women and their friends hangin out gettin tattoos, brazilians, pluckin chickens and their innerds...

Uhhhhmmmm...
okay, I signed up for hanging out with a bunch of crazy women and Señor Patron
on the beaches of Savannah, but y'all are on your own with the rest of that mess!!

I'll be the photographer, how's that?? Point and shoot... or was that point and laugh?? :point:
HA! Prolly both!
:twisted:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal