Snowcones Anyone?

Add your favorite recipes.

Postby Nancy » April 21st, 2005, 4:53 pm

TamiL ~

Can'tcha just picture the Leopard Woman now?

Sugar Free Cherry Snow Cone in hand, cherry red teeth, cherry red lips and cherry red tongue from the said Cherry Snow Cone, blue conehead from extra short fur cut...

Yup, Donna, there are a few new furs :redhead: emerging this week - a vague dark glow, an aura of sorts...

I :scratchhead: thought about wearing my leopard print newsboy cap but without my wispy neck hairs, I really DO look like a newsBOY :oops: ...then I :hmmm: considered wearing my wide-brimmed Easter chapeau with the red silk flower hatband :question: but the hat came down over my eyebrows, the tops of my ears and nearly covered my beak - it was hard to breathe inside that hat... :secret: besides it didn't look quite right with a pair of black jeans and blue T shirt with the cutouts on the shoulders...Hmm... I wonder if the punkster hair stylist used the Rival Shaver to create my new hairstyle? :huh:

With your handy dandy pour spouts and the variety of DaVinci flavors, Dean-Oh, you're a regular mixicologist. :pour:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 21st, 2005, 6:33 pm

Oh Dean-oh my buddy.........I new I could count on you.... :yay: .....I'm off to Wally World to return the Rival and get the HawaiiIce .....:byebye: ...oh and orange flavor....yummmmmmmmm....my all time childhood favorite.... :thumbup: .....creamsicles too......... :D
Mucho Gracias
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to Lean Cuisine