Skanky blobs of soy protien, or.......???

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby Nancy » October 24th, 2004, 1:48 am

I wonder what Nancy is gonna say about THIS thread when she gets back???!!!

When the LW is away.......

:shock: Ahhhem...and WHAT pray tell is meant by THAT remark? :shock:

Must I come by there and force-feed you all a heaping spoonful of soy gloppage followed by a shakerjarful of room temperature water and take away your little packets of Splenda™ and da Vinci syrups, huh? The alluring Leopard Woman has mega talons and is rather devious, if need be.

Ever see the movie SOYlent Green? Hmm...Must have been Guido that grew the green stuff, eh?

Oh, LW has had her share of Medimoments...I slopped a shaker jar of Dutch Choc on the carpet of our condo two years ago in Kauai...

That stuff stains, Man!

I MEAN it stains...anyhoo...our daughter's then- fiancée (and now husband) was vacationing with us and sleeping on the floor of the front room of the condo...Medifast quickly skanktifies in 90 degree weather. The poor lad ended up moving to the lanai and slept on a chaise to avoid having his nasies flooded with putrefied Medifumes...

I've had to toss out permanently stained shirts when sloppage occurred...perhaps we could replace Ritz dye with Medifast?

I KNOW all about how to mix stuff. Leopard Woman has made all the mistakes in the world. She has whirled and twirled, whisked and frisked :shock: She has added this 'n that, experimented with diet soda - and you thought that was Mt St Helens that was spouting lava in Washington State, eh? It was LW adding Diet Root Beer TO the French Argh Vanilla packet of Medipowder...

Folks, I ALWAYS tell ya to put the COOL water into the jar or the bowl or the pan FIRST. It just doesn't work the other way around unless of course you are intending to apply wallpaper or permanently glue photos to the family album...

BTW, Yes! That is EXACTLY the right way to mix the choc puddin' and it DOES set up and it DOES taste good that way and you can actually lose weight on MF puddin'!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to Weight Loss