Sinus colds-Does anyone have a cure????

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Sinus colds-Does anyone have a cure????

Postby Bokkie » February 10th, 2006, 2:10 pm

Hello again everyone,
I am on my 11th day of medifast and my first day of this site. i did great my first week, and even lost 5lbs. Now, I seem to have developed a pretty severe sinus cold. my ears are clogged, and my nose is running like a faucet, and my throat is sore. Because of this, I have not felt like exercising or doing much of anything, and today when I went out, I had to turn around half way through my walk because I ran out of tissues. Does anyone have a cure for this?

Alicia :-P
Bokkie

Postby falisamarie » February 10th, 2006, 2:27 pm

Alicia

First of all Welcome to the team :goteam: I am so sorry to hear you are not doing well. I went through the same thing when I first started but I just stuck with having the soups mainly and it passed. I am not sure if you have read any of the posts on exercising but they suggest you hold off if you had not been exercising before for 3-4 weeks after starting Medifast and if you were exercising before that you cut it in half so my suggestion is that if you are feeling yucky don't push yourself to exercise. Get the rest you need and stick to the program and you will probably feel better in no time.

Keep us posted on how you are feeling!

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Come on in.