Shock and awe!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Shock and awe!

Postby Gwenski » September 9th, 2005, 2:41 pm

:bouncieball:

The SCALE! You know --- that lovely inanimate object that I have given so much power and control too. Well, joining Medifast is my way of taking my life and control of my choices back. So, I weigh in every Wednesday morning like a good little girl and mark down the lbs and the totals down for the week and since starting after the 4th of July.

Well, last night I was entering the numbers in my computer spreadsheet – GRAPHS make it look so much cooler! I kept looking at the numbers, did the math in my head and then on the calculator and still DID NOT BELIVE IT! I am such a dork.

Seriously, I got up and marched right onto the scale to make sure I wasn’t living in a fantasy world. There they were, clear as day in – in black and white. I even double checked by doing my scale that does body fat to make sure.

So, the numbers, what I see and feel aren’t quite jiving yet – that or I had the biggest blonde brain fart known to man!?!?

Anyone else in disbelief with the every lowering numbers on the scale? Guess the progress is just FINALLY starting to sink in.

I love MF!

Gwenski -52 lbs and counting! :cheerleader:
Gwenski

The scale

Postby Jan » September 9th, 2005, 6:53 pm

Hi There,
Yup that scale is telling you the truth ( I'm not a huge fan of the nasty old thing myself but at times it is truthful) I'm glad to see that you are weighing in only once a week -- that's best and gives you the best idea of what is really happening. It is wonderful - :D :D - we lose fast and safely on the M.F. program. Sometimes we can hardly believe the results!!! :shock: But, I bet you don't just have to rely on that old scale -- I'll bet your clothes are getting way way toooooo big too! :D Be careful some of us have had the (somewhat joyful) experience of having our pants fall right off!! :oops: Only those of us who struggle with the pounds know the true joy of way toooo large clothes. You are doing great!!!
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Ash's mom » September 9th, 2005, 7:17 pm

You are doing awesome Gwenski!! 52 pounds in just over 2 months....WOW...is all I can say.

Great job!!! We are all behind you!! Keep up the great work and thx for being an inspiration to us all...

YIPPY for Gwenski!!!

-Heather
Ash's mom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » September 9th, 2005, 9:13 pm

Super duper!

Now once you get registered, we can put you in the 50 Pound Club!

Way to go! :lol:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby mama of 2 » September 9th, 2005, 9:18 pm

Hi Gwenski

:cleader: 52 lbs. WOW. Great job.
We can do it.
mama of 2
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Emma » September 10th, 2005, 9:17 am

Hi Gwenski:

WOW - congrats on the 52lb. loss!! :yourock: I know what you mean about not believing the scale - you can be miserable for so long and then it seems like suddenly it's happening - you're losing the weight.

Are you almost to goal? Register and get a ticker so you can keep inspiring all of us.

emma
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

woo hoo to support!

Postby Gwenski » September 12th, 2005, 9:26 am

Thanks for all the encouragement and support - I love this posting, talk about learning to deal without food - this is a tool that gets two thumbs and BIG toes up from me!

I have 116 lbs more to go to be as my grandmother says, "a normal size" - she drives me nuts but she is 89 years old and in her own judgemental way, loves me -- although, if I were her "normal size," I honestly think she would love me more - sad but SO true. C'est la vie.

Dumb question here - how do I actually register?

BTW - FINALLY my last hugest size of fat pants is way way way too big and I can almost wear a smaller size that I outgrew last summer. My clothes have been so big and baggy to hide it all anyhow, it is kinda hard to see it in my clothes SO, I went through my closet and organized everything by size. Randomly, I will try on the next section to see if it is fitting and then dump the size above it -- that will be SO nice!

Thanxs again to all the support - you guys ROCK!

:goofyjump: Gwenski
Gwenski

Postby Nancy » September 12th, 2005, 10:11 am

Dear Gwenski ~

Your comment here is true.
I honestly think she would love me more - sad but SO true.

My parents have the same attitude toward me and so does the general public. It is more than sad, in my opinion. It is rotten. People are fat prejudiced. It angers me that people treat me differently when I am thinner. Men open doors, help me with my packages, pinch me at the grocery store (It really happened! Imagine! Pinching a 56 year old woman at Safeway! I shop there EVERY DAY now! Hah!), etc. but before when I was living life large, I struggled with bags of groceries, bags of fertilizer, etc all by myself…

You just keep on keeping on and your pants will grow baggier by the week.

Send a PM to Tim at MakeMeThinner dot com and he will help you to get registered if you can't figure it out.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby armeewyf » September 16th, 2005, 2:34 pm

Gwenski...52 lbs since July 4 is AWESOME, girl!

Are you doing the 5 and 1 or the full plan? Your results are fabulous!

Keep up the good work!

Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Gwenski » September 16th, 2005, 3:45 pm

Lee Ann --

I am on the 5 and 1 plan. Learning to enjoy my lean and green. Eating very slowly and actually celebrating and enjoying my food.

Heck, I can even taste now and have dabbled in herbs and spices -- who knew? :lol:

Thanks for the encouragement. Starting to see the results is the best present that I have ever given myself.

WOo HOo!! :bouncieball:
Gwenski

Began July 6, 2005 & Originally lost 131.19#'s
New Start Date: November 8, 2008
Gwenski
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby dlr2424 » September 16th, 2005, 5:12 pm

Gwenski..........That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. :whoohoo: :trophy: :bravo: :yourock:
Keep up the excellant work

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss