Shineface, alison, Ravenkat

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Shineface, alison, Ravenkat

Postby DutchChoc » September 6th, 2004, 7:04 am

Ravenkat, miss hearing from you and want to know if you're still "here", etc? Went past Ellicot City on the way to Baltimore on Friday and thought of you.

Alison, last thing I remember, and I was just lurking then, was that you had a difficult trip ahead. How are you doing? How's your dad? You intrigued me first with the idea of doing a whole 8 weeks... maybe because of you, I'm doing it!

Shineface, I liked your posts, too, while lurking. You were planning to come back on board soon/now, and I hope that comes true.
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby RavenKat » September 6th, 2004, 11:41 am

Hey, I'm still here! :byebye:

I don't want to post since I am not fully on plan; Not fasting exclusively BUT maintaining my 195. I don't feel I have anything REAL to add to the forum unless I'm completely compliant. I still read daily and get inspiration from all the posts.

I'm feeling really good - my mom says I act like a whole new person. Happier, more energetic and hopeful. My saving grace on this last journey through the 190's (180's etc) is that I realize that it is a life long event. Not the weight losing but the learning and the maintaining control. That and YOU ALL! Before, if I weren't "perfect" I'd give up and quit. I could start and quit in a day. *sigh*

I will begin my full fast tomorrow, as that's when I feel physically the best.

Thanks for thinking of me! I'm here! :thumbup:

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Carrie » September 7th, 2004, 5:17 am

Kat - let us know how you're doing - today's the day
Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby DutchChoc » September 7th, 2004, 3:54 pm

Great!! I like to hear that you're feeling good. You DO have something to contribute anytime you feel like saying how you're doing, you know, good, bad, or in between.

You're right. It really is about playing the game life-long, just like managing a financial account. We're not always going to be making money/losing weight, and in the end, our routine behavior matters more than the heroic efforts. What usually happens to me is that I wander hither and yon, uphill and downhill, terribly influenced by what I see, do, think, etc. Metaphorically, it's easier being tethered to this MF "pole" for me, right now. Fewer variables -- I'm thinking that Beautiful Mind movie right now!!

Thanks for replying. You're always thought of here.
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room