Second Week

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Second Week

Postby Grandmom » September 8th, 2006, 6:14 pm

Just finished my second week - am much more into the program now. It takes a while to get organized!!! I walk and do a 30 minute resistance training circuit (similar to Curves but better) at least four times a week. I noticed that the second week's weight loss was not as good as the first but I guess I will just have to be patient. The inches seem to be going because I can now fit into a couple of shirts that were way too tight before but the pounds are hard to shift! Water is still a bit of a problem - I'm not used to drinking it so I have to force myself. Is flavored water o.k. or should it be regular water ? I still have one Diet Pepsi a day - guess I should cut that out but I enjoy it with dinner. I tried the new spray salad dressings and the Balsamic is pretty good. Still have 40 lbs. to go but I feel good and enjoy the Vanilla shakes, Chicken Noodle soup, capuccino and S'mores bars! Hang in everyone. We will ALL make it to our goals!!!
Grandmom

Postby Allie » September 8th, 2006, 6:22 pm

It is my understanding that you should drink at least 64 oz. of plain water perday, but I sometimes add lemon extract and a packet of splenda. Also there is crystal light, but PLAIN water is the best!!

Also, In the quick start guide it says not to exercise for the first 3 weeks in order to allow your body to get used to the reduced calorie intake. That might be why your second week was not as successfull as the first, and also you lose alot of water weight in the first week, and will most likely slow down some.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby alohacate » September 8th, 2006, 7:17 pm

Ditto to what Allie girl said, Water yes, exercise * follow the quick start guide for best results!! Aloha~Cate
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Arklahoma » September 9th, 2006, 5:32 am

Welcome, Grandmom!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.