In Search of Davinci

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

In Search of Davinci

Postby Jan » January 19th, 2006, 7:03 pm

Hi Everyone,
I just got back from loading up on my new stock of Davinci's sugar free syrups. I get mine at Cash and Carry where they are about $3.80 or so.
I finally got a list of the locations of the Cash and Carrys so here they are:

California: Eureka, Chico, Modesto, Oakland, Redding, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Rosa, Signal Hill, Torrance, Yuba City, and Van Nuys

Idaho: Boise

Oregon: Bend, Coos Bay, Clackamas, The Dalles, Eugene, Gresham, Klamath Falls, Medford, Newport, Pendleton, Portland,
Salem, Tigard, Warrenton

Washington : Ballard, Bellevue, Bellingham, Bremerton, Everett, Federal Way, Kelso, Kent, Lynnwood, Olympia , Ranier, Richland, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Yakima

Sorry they are'nt any farther East but maybe this will help those who find one close.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby sidrah » January 19th, 2006, 11:08 pm

Good info-

You can also find it at World Market. I gota whole bunch on-line this summer at really good prices//HTe stuff lasts forever.

Anyone who has a Sprouts near them in CA can buy Walden Farms products there.

Walden Farms has no calories, no nothing foods...taste like the real stuff, but I have no idea how.
sidrah
Preferred member

DaVinci Supliers

Postby Not Logged In » January 20th, 2006, 10:46 am

I get mine from <snip>no urls please - Mr. Snippy</snip> They have awesome customer service, quick delivery, great prices and ALL flavors. Just click on "Flavored Syrups" on their website, then click DaVinci and then Sugar Free Syrups. They have multiple sizes on many flavors.
Not Logged In

Davinci syrup...

Postby Ladycop » January 20th, 2006, 2:44 pm

Hey everyone!
I got my DaVinci syrups delivered yesterday! :yay: I just went directly to their website. I picked out Banana, Caramel, Cherry, Cinnamon, Pineapple & Vanilla. I placed the order on Tuesday and they were at my door waiting for me on Thursday! SUPER FAST! :redprowl: They were like $7.49 each for a HUGE 750ml bottle. They should last me a lifetime!!

Walmart Superstore also carries a smaller plastic version of them for around $4.00 each. But their selection is very limited compared to the DaVinci website.

Can't wait to try them all!! :thumbig:

Goodluck everyone & keep up the good work!!
Ladycop

Return to Weight Loss