LW Sails the Napali Coast

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

LW Sails the Napali Coast

Postby Nancy » October 29th, 2004, 2:23 pm

Hi, Kids ~

While we were in Kauai we went on a six hour sunset dinner cruise of the Napali coast on one of Capt. Andy’s 3 foot catamaran. It was a delightful day – perfect in every way. We saw sea turtles, spinner dolphins and the beaches where some movies have been filmed – Jurassic Park, Six Days and Seven Nights, Outbreak, Honeymoon in Vegas, to name a few.

We had a yummy catered supper with tender teriyaki beef, grilled chicken, fresh fruit, green salad and a fabulous dessert: Dream Bars! (Super moist cookie bars made with pineapple and coconut.)

Oh, yeah, they served Sneaky Tikis, too…

Leopard Woman was chattin’ it up with Capt. Mark and the crew – John and Steve and since I asked, I got to drive the boat! (When I was growing up, my family had a cabin cruiser so I am rather experienced.)

Check out the photos of our wonderful day – lemme tell ya this, it was a whole lot more fun going on the cruise skinny, ‘cuz I could have two Dream Bars if I wanted. And I did, because I can!

YOU can, too IF you get with the Medifast program, keep focused on your goal and let nothing stop you until you're there.

:shock: Cheaters never prosper...

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Sylvia » October 29th, 2004, 3:13 pm

Nancy,

I can't see the photos from your trip at all...

And of course I'm DYIN' to.

Sylvia
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Studio