Restarting tomorrow and can't do it alone!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Restarting tomorrow and can't do it alone!

Postby Anewday » January 23rd, 2005, 10:43 am

Hi Guys :D ,

I'm all set to start tomorrow . I actually began the program exactly one year ago and did very well for almost a month. Then I had gallbladder surgery and things just spiraled down from there. I lost my mom in August, and my 16 yr. old daughter was carjacked in November....since I'm definetely an emotional eater, I have just blown-up since then. I remember how supportive the board was before, and I know I can do this! Any newbies out there? I'd love a partner! I'm a 43 yr. old teacher and mom of five, living in FL.
Anewday

Postby Judy » January 23rd, 2005, 7:44 pm

Welcome back!! You did it once and you can do it again, only this time go all the way. Remember all of us here are in the same boat....no were better off than that we are all on the same cruise together 8) Remember we have a great cruise director !! Nancy will keep us motivated from port to port... until we are at our final destination !!! All of passengers will motivate each other as well. Look forward to the future...and how great we will look, in our swimming suits.. in the pool, shopping for cute dresses anywhere we want... or for the guys..no More Big & Wide stores :D I have been on this cruise for 3 weeks now and have released...21 lbs. I don't like to say loose cuz sometimes you find what you loose. ;)
Judy
Regular Member - #80 Club

Postby Nancy » January 24th, 2005, 1:03 am

Dear AnewDay ~

So happy that you saw the "Vacancy" sign on our door. We've been waiting for you.

Dearie, you have certainly been through the wringer but now you know that visiting foody friends didn't help to make the situations go away.

This is a New Day and a New Year for you.

Have a Medifantastic journey with us to health and wellness!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Nancy » January 24th, 2005, 12:25 pm

How's it going for you today?

Drinking your water and shakes on time?
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Triskets » January 24th, 2005, 7:08 pm

Anewday -

Congrats on your decision to reboard our cruise ship! We're all sailing to happy land where we can buy regular sized clothes like Judy mentioned.

Judy - Way to Go girlfriend! 21 pounds in 3 weeks!!!! AWESOME!

Happy Slurpin and burpin!
Trish
Pound by pound my weight is coming down!
Start over 2/9/2008
268/252
Triskets
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Day two

Postby Anewday » January 25th, 2005, 4:37 pm

Well made it through day 2 -- almost, my son is a fabulous cook and I think things would go sooo much better if I could just put a clothes pin on my nose :idea: The house just smells so good right now. Anywho, I read some posts over the last few days, and decided to buy the magic bullet. I think it will be so much easier when taking my shakes to work. When I went to the link for info, someone mentioned DaVinci syrups. What are they? Are we allowed them?

Have a great day!
Anewday

Postby cplantho » January 25th, 2005, 5:13 pm

My magic bullet came today. I must say I'm very impressed. :mrgreen: It crushes ice great and makes the shakes nice and smooth.

I LOVE Davinci syrups! I first discovered them on a previous diet journey and never stopped using them. As long as they are the sugar free ones, it should be fine. Had a couple of squirts of irish cream in a choc shake just a little bit ago - it was great!

Christy
cplantho
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby monkeymom » January 25th, 2005, 5:15 pm

Are the Davinci syrups similar to the Taroni syrup, like they put in coffee drinks and Italian sodas? Those come sugar free also.
monkeymom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby cplantho » January 25th, 2005, 5:18 pm

Yes, but most people I've heard from say that the Davinci's are better. I think they come in more flavors, too. You can order them over the 'net at a number of places( I already know about Mr. Snippy, so no URLs) . Just Google it.

Christy
cplantho
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » January 26th, 2005, 2:12 am

Hey cplantho and monkey ~

welcome!

Please do a search of the MakeMeThinner Forum for info about the syrups - look up above at the little 'clicky' button.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Come on in.