A question for Nancy....

Questions/Comments about Joint Health Products.

A question for Nancy....

Postby Lois » June 3rd, 2004, 1:37 pm

Hi there,

In your response to one of my posts, you said to have just THREE of the joint formula shakes per day and two of the regular shakes/products. Since I'm a curious person, I'm wondering "how come"???? Is it because of calories, carbs, the additives in the joint formula, the gravitational pull of the moon??????? ;)

I mean, I believe you, I just wanna know WHY (and I wonder where my kids get their insatiable curiosity!

thanks,

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » June 4th, 2004, 6:54 am

Dear Curious and Curiouser ~

Well, my Friend, that IS a good question. The products are all vitamin pre-mixes. While most vitamins are good for ya and can certainly be watered down and watered out (if ya get my drift...), there are some that can be overdone. We have no control over how many other vitamins folks take in the course of their day. When on Medifast, people do not need to take other vitamins, minerals, etc. as all one needs is in a day's supply of Medifast.

It isn't necessary for you to take four or five JH shakes - three a day will give you the benefits that are needed to feed your joints. More than three Joint Health Shakes a day has not been shown to be the proper level for medical safety.

The Medifast Plus formulas are a bit more expensive than the regular 55s and 70s so it will save you a tad bit of $ to use three a day, too.
Last edited by Nancy on February 3rd, 2005, 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Lois » June 4th, 2004, 7:17 am

Thanks, Nancy.

Believe it or not, this is only my THIRD DAY and I am feeling better already!!!!! I have been having chronic joint and back pain for about a year (I'm SURE the extra weight is the culprit). Plus...arthritis runs in my family, and I DON'T want to go there!!!

Two days ago I started the MF Joint Plus and doing a little yoga in the morning...and I can already feel the difference! AMAZING!

Thanks, again, for your reply.

hugs,

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Joint Health