I am so proud

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I am so proud

Postby Kido » February 15th, 2006, 7:08 am

Of myself. I help out at a restaurant, mostly around Holiday's. Well we all know what yesterday was so I went from my day job straight to the restaurant. Had a bar on the 20 minute drive.

Now I don't have a problem serving food and getting hungry, never have. My problem was the desserts. OMG. I didn't realize what a habit it was just to eat little pieces while preparing them. Example, last night I took the last piece of cheese cake. Does anyone realize how much crust is left over? I would have eaten every last piece before. Whip cream, cherries, ice cream, brownies, carmel, raspberry, hot fudge toppings, ..... :whattha: I didn't put one thing in my mouth all night. Came home and had a French Vanilla shake before bed.
Kido
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 15th, 2006, 7:15 am

Kido

You are my new hero this week :trophy: That is such a big step and one you should be very proud of :clapclap: I know that last might my daughter went to her boyfriends house for V-day and brought home a peice of cheesecake and I was quick to tell her it better be gone when I woke up this morning :snooze: but yeah I just checked and it is still there but hands off for me. I know that if you can do it so can I so an extra special thanks to you from me for being such an inspiration :bighug: Pat yourself on the back you are my angel of the day :angel: have a super day

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Way To Go!!!

Postby Ginabobina1969 » February 15th, 2006, 7:18 am

Doesn't it feel good to conquer your old habits!!?! You did Fabulous!!!!

You should be very proud! :D

Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby MusicalMomma » February 15th, 2006, 7:37 am

WAY TO GO Kido!!!!!! You're doing great!!! I agree with Lisa. You are hero of the week!!!! :trophy:
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby FORMOMMY » February 15th, 2006, 7:48 am

That is great Kido!!! :cleader: It is the little victories that help us go on isn't it?!!! Although I would consider that a BIG victory!

They had a birthday cake here at work for one of my co-workers (Valentine's Baby - How cute) :heart: . Anyway, it was my favorite kind - the one with the really sweet frosting and big roses on it. Now I am not a dessert person per se, but birthday cake usually gets me.

I had a cup of coffee and my caramel nut bar with them instead. I wanted that cake so badly - but not enough to ruin what I have been doing over the last 3 weeks.

Way to go!!!! Keep up the good work.
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Kido » February 15th, 2006, 8:12 am

Thank you all very much. I mentally prepared myself all day Sunday to stick with this diet.

I forgot to add, I had to run around with Valentine Hershey kisses in my pocket to give to the customers with their dinner check. I am a huge chocoholic. Never had one of those either. Brought home 7 and gave
them to my girls and fiance.

I should add, I can see a small difference this morning. I am not as hungry, and I don't feel as bloated, and thought my ankles looked smaller.

Edit: Someone brought in donuts this morning too. You would think it is a conspiracy against me with all this food!!!! :lol:
Kido
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Doing Great

Postby Jan » February 15th, 2006, 10:26 am

Wow !! You are doing great. Give yourself a big pat on the back. Ohhhh cheesecake --- hmmmmm hard to resist and chocolate right in the pocket. That hand of yours is behaving well not to pop one right in the mouth. Good for you. :D And remember one day when you are on maintenance you will be able to indulge a little. Just not eat the whole cake or a whole bag of chocolate. ( I once ate a whole pan of fudge -- was sure my hubby would wonder about me since I had eaten half the pan -- so I ate the other half and washed the dish) Yup we are all alike. That's exactly why we are here. And the good news is we are all parting or have parted with the pounds. You can too.
I'll be watching
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.