Problems With Ordering Through the TSFL Website

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Postby Unca_Tim » June 8th, 2005, 5:17 pm

Announcement from TSFL HeadQuarters:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Back Office Unavailable Thursday June 9, from 11 am - 7 pm Eastern Due to the upgrades taking place tomorrow, the TSFL Back Office will be unavailable from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm EDT. During this time, no Back Office functionality will be available. You will not be able to use the Shopping Cart nor will you be able to place orders online during this time. Customer care will be taking paper orders. Health Advisor Services will be working offline with no system access. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we know the benefits of the new and improved functionality will far outweigh this inconvenience.

NEW BACK OFFICE COMING SOON!!!!
We HAVE been listening! As a result of your efforts, our efforts, and alignment of the planets (well, almost!), we are extremely excited to announce that a NEW BACK OFFICE is coming soon to a computer near you! We have been eagerly anticipating this improved functionality and now is the time! Some of the new features include a user-friendly enhanced graphical interface (it will be much easier to move around in the new Back Office), along with improved genealogy reporting and added communications tools. More specific information forthcoming.

They do listen 24k....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby 24KaratGold » June 8th, 2005, 5:41 pm

Yay! Thanks, Unca! I'll look forward to seeing what improvements they've made.

I did notice that with my last autoship order, the email that I got notifying me that it had been shipped actually listed the items that were being shipped! :shock: What a shock! There may be hope....
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Previous

Return to Order Info