possible misunderstanding about portion sizes

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

possible misunderstanding about portion sizes

Postby butterpecan » February 1st, 2004, 10:33 am

Hey yall, its me again, I have a question, i know we can have 4-5 oz of meat any type of meat but my health advisor told me if its fish we can have 8-10 oz, i havent read that anywhere and just wanted to make sure it is correct, I was also told that if i have the hungries in between shakes i can have a thin sliced piece of lunchmeat from the deli anykind except for bologna but only one piece a day. I called the nurse and she said she never heard of that but would ask those questions at the next medical meeting they have, she also said that some the advisors are doing things their own way and some of these methods could sabatoge (is that the correct spelling) your diet, such as eating to much fish or the lunchmeat. She first stated that u probably could eat more fish since fish really has nothing in it that could harm u but then on the other hand some fish does have fat in it. So I would really like to hear from someone who knows for sure what the answer to this question is. Thanks again for your listening ears.
restart date 4/22/04
5'10
320/175
butterpecan
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 1st, 2004, 11:56 am

I have always been told that it was 4-5 oz of any lean meat (including fish).

I can't answer your question about lunch meat, sorry. :|

DO NOT hesitate to post, your questions are welcomed and most times, there is someone else out there that also has the same question and will be so glad that you posted. Every post here, helps everyone. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Weight Loss