Patty

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Tawanda » January 1st, 2008, 3:38 pm

Patty, it has been a rough year for you and your family.....hopefully 2008 will hold a lot more blessings and much fewer hard times. I'm glad you are back to MF & this forum.
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Mike » January 2nd, 2008, 1:07 pm

Happy New Year. :whoohoo:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 2nd, 2008, 1:30 pm

PATTY! Happy New Year :-P
Stopping by to say hello and wishing you the best of everything in this year of 2008. You are such a sweet lady and i am so glad to know you:+)

Sincerely,
Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Patty » January 6th, 2008, 7:57 am

Thank you all so much for the posts :hug: I am still here and compliant but struggling with emotions that I will get through. Friday the 4th was 2 months since my Mom died. I know everyone says it will get better but I came to realize that it won't and I need to accept that. I know she would be proud of me and will hang on to that.

Will try to be better about posting - my daughter goes back to school on the 9th :lol: Love her to pieces but it is time for us both!

Thank you all :hug:
~Patty~

Back on track - 11/23/07

Patty

Postby katieb920 » January 6th, 2008, 8:22 am

Patty wrote: I know she would be proud of me and will hang on to that.
Thank you all :hug:

She would defineltly be proud of you. We all are proud of you. She is with you every minute of every day, dont forget that.

It will be 10 years on January 17th that my mom passed, there is not a day goes by that I do not think about her. But the best thing is I tell my 9 year old how wonderful she is and that she is right here with us all of the time.

I know you do not believe this right now, It will get easier but the memories only get better and you realize even more how much you love this person, and it the best feeling to say is I am the proud daughter of Caroline.

Your friend
Katie

PS If you ever need to talk call me I just sent you my number
Katie
katieb920

Postby Patty » January 9th, 2008, 5:56 pm

Katie = Thank you :hugs:

I hate that I am so sporadic with my journal :( I still have been complaint. I think part of it is that I want to keep it upbeat which I am trying in every aspect of my life right now. But I need to be here more :)

Thank you again everyone for you support :hugs:
~Patty~

Back on track - 11/23/07

Patty

Postby rodeomom » January 9th, 2008, 8:45 pm

Hey there, thanks for the hugs you sent in my journal. They were needed and appreciated.

Having lost people who were very special to me, I can relate to your pain in the loss of your mother. No, the pain will never go away, there will always be things that remind you and take you back to when she was alive. Sometimes, I still ache that my daughter will never know the amazing man her father was and it crushes me. I try to push the pain away with happy thoughts of those I have lost. As time goes by that will get easier to do than it is now. There really is a process to grief, a step by step path we all must travel to heal from such a deep wound. If we skip a step we won't heal properly and will have to go through it all over again. Take care of yourself, don't rush it and let your heart heal.

On a lighter note, congratulations on staying compliant during this very difficult time. Being able to stay on plan when under such heavy stress is amazing and I do believe that your mom is up there, cheering you on to a healthier, thinner, happier you.

Blessings,
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Patty » January 17th, 2008, 7:25 am

Still here - still complaint but getting bored I think :( I haven't weighed myself in a while but have changed sizes again so that is a good thing!
I might have to shake things up...and I know I need to be posting much more..time seems to slip by so quickly these days!

Check back a little later and will do some "visiting"! :)
~Patty~

Back on track - 11/23/07

Patty

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 17th, 2008, 7:36 am

GOOD for youuuuuu Patty :-P Isn't it so wonderful to have a NSV like a smaller size change!! Keep on going girl, i just know you'll figure a way to spice things up a bit:+)

Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby Patty » January 30th, 2008, 12:02 pm

MIA for 2 weeks! That is insane :( Have been offline mostly..lots going on but still complaint. I am finding it is the easiest thing for me right now! I have also upped my exercise considerably and that has helped for weight loss, emotional thinking and stress relief :lol: Such a learning process!

Will check in others and wish you all a great day!!!

Thanks so much for the continued support!
~Patty~

Back on track - 11/23/07

Patty

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 31st, 2008, 9:04 am

sounding GOOD there girl! CONGRAT'S on remaining compliant while away:+))) and it DOES get easier huh! :-P

Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby Patty » March 16th, 2008, 12:43 pm

Hi friends -

Been gone about 6 weeks :( Where does the time go? Have still been losing weight steadily with MF - just got out of the posting mood. !

Hope everyone is well - I was looking for Biki but looks like she has left
:( :( :( Could someone forward me her email in a PM if possible? She was very supportive and I felt a very good friend. I will check my PM's as well because I may have it.

Look forward to getting back in the swing of things. Still in southweest though almost moved back to the northeast last week! We were packed and ready to go but just decided this is the place for us right now.

Thanks so much everyone - have a wonderful Sunday!

Take care,

Patty
~Patty~

Back on track - 11/23/07

Patty

Postby queenielou » March 16th, 2008, 6:43 pm

Hey Patty,

At least if you do move, the hard part (packing) is done. I hate packing! Glad to hear that you're still doing well on MF and losing weight. When other things are uncertain it's good to know that at the end of the uncertainty you will be smaller. Take care.
Start: 4/21/2007
queenielou

Previous

Return to My Journal