One Week In!!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

One Week In!!!

Postby John657 » March 22nd, 2004, 10:18 am

Hello All, Just thought I would say that I have had great results in the first week!! I have participated in this type of program before through UCLA. That program reuired that every Saturday I drive from Orange County to Los Angeles; and that in it self was too much as I had to be there by 7:00am and the commute was 1 hr+. I was really excited to find out that the same type of program was offered. I heard and saw the reults Medifast had on Mike a collegue of mine. I am here to say that I in the 7 days that have been on this program have lost 23 pounds. A lot I am sure is water weight and even though the results are great I am asking myself if it is too much too fast. I feel good and am more motivated then before. I am not cheating on the meal replacements drinking 5 a day and having 7 oz of chicken or steak at night with some vegetables. Anyway glad to be part of this program and it does work!!!!
John657
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby shineface » March 22nd, 2004, 10:49 am

Welcome John----------

WOW -- you are doing great and I won't even hold it against you that you know our guy Mike!!!! (just kidding Mike - you know what an inspiring and honest guy I think you are)

23 pounds in one week is awesome!!!!! If you're feeling good then don't question the speed -- this stuff really works! MF combined with this forum is all you will ever need again to lose the weight for good!!!! Everyday that passes I know that more and more --- there is so much care and support on this forum and information and boy, have we got OPINIONS -- all good things --- honesty will never hurt any of us in the long run --- actually it's what I need to take care of my Fat issue once and for all!!!!

Just remember, keep shakin' :cleader: and slurpin' :toast: and postin' :puter: and drinkin' ALL and MORE (if possible) your water :water: and you will succeed!!!! :yes: I'm glad you found us!!!!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Jeanette » March 22nd, 2004, 10:56 am

Welcome John, and WOW! What a great first week's loss!! You'll be as thin as Mike in no time!!

Looking forward to having another man posting on the board!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby explorthis » March 22nd, 2004, 11:40 am

Well, shoot howdy. Knock some sense into me. I read John's post this morning, saw the name Mike, assumed Mike was a friend of his. I had no idea it was my friend John. Duh, 2+2=4.

My phone rang a few minutes ago, Hello? John? OMG it was John. Yes I have known John for many years. Work colleague... Holy cow, who would of thought? He actually works about 30 seconds away from me across the street.

John, welcome to the forum.

John has seen me, knows me personally. I remember sharing via email Medifast and information about a month ago. I had no idea John would call and become one of the clan....

I am glad you are here.

John promises me he will post on a regular basis......

Again, welcome!

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Landylue » March 22nd, 2004, 11:48 am

Dang! Having Mike within tail-kicking distance--what an incentive to stick with the program!

Welcome to the group, John! You had an exceptional first week.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Starloser63 » March 22nd, 2004, 12:14 pm

Welcome John,

You are very lucky to have a supporter so close to you. Use and abuse him. He has been through it all and understands eveything you'll be going through.

You have had a GREAT first week!!!

Keep reading and posting.

Hugs,
Susan
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby TamiL » March 22nd, 2004, 12:27 pm

Welcome John

Dido to what Jeanette said...glad to have another Man posting on the forum..!! ...you may/may not know who GUIDO is...hes the "get your butt back on track guy" that Unca Tim threatens to come after us when we need a reality slap!! :whip: but we wont need to sick GUIDO on you...Mikes close enuf if you ever need intervention!!! hahahahahaha!

Glad to have ya aboard!! :thumbup:
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby pinkgeek » March 22nd, 2004, 1:41 pm

Oyeeee....that's a lot of weight to lose in one week. I think my body would go into even worse shock than it already is. Congratulations though...that's an amazing amount of weight to lose. It's nice to have you here. I'm new myself and going through all kinds of heck getting adjusted. I'm toughing it out though, because we can do anything for 3 days right and then it will get better. These people are awesome. Everyone has all kinds of advice for any possible situation and seem to be there no matter how pestery (is that a word?) one becomes :) I wish you well!

Angela
~Angela

Start date: 3/21/04
195.5/159.5/115
After a week off: Restart 6/7/04
164/154.4/115
pinkgeek
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby susan » March 22nd, 2004, 4:25 pm

welcome John,
what a wt, loss you had the first week allI can say is wow good for you ,
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.