OMG I have had the hungry horrors for the past 2 days...

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

OMG I have had the hungry horrors for the past 2 days...

Postby ladyhawke » August 15th, 2005, 4:40 pm

Not even the big spicy pickles were doing it for me and when I went to Publix tonight they had Italian bread with olive oil and herbs like they serve in the restaurant, in chunks on a platter.
I was like a bull seeing red as I headed for that plate and scarfed down 3 pieces so fast it would make your head spin.
As if that wasn't enough 3 of the choc chip cookies (albeit small ones) that they give the kids jumped into my mouth, yes they really did!
It had to be seen to be believed!
I always go right by the samples, not tonight.
I'll go back to being disciplined tomorrow.
I was a baaaaad girl.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » August 15th, 2005, 5:50 pm

Waaa! Waaaa!

Now quit sucking your thumb, Ladyhawke! Get outta the corner and have a shake.

Next time you go to Publix, have Michael stand guard and prevent you from sampling...

I was naughty last night, too - I had three huge bites of killer chocolate fudge frosting with chocolate chips. In and of itself it would not have been b-b-b-b-a-d but I had a killer brownie AND a dish of ice cream with caramel sauce the day before...

Today - so far - I'm doing great! How 'boutchoo???
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby martha » August 15th, 2005, 5:57 pm

Ladyhawke--

You really were like a bull in a china shop huh?? :mrgreen: CRASH---CRASH---CRASH :x Oh well just stand back up and RUN :mrgreen: Just kidding.. Really though it happens and now it's over..Just concentrate(sp) on starting over tomorrow.. Just slurp-slurp-slurp..your blues away :mrgreen: (in this case your reds :mrgreen: ) you can do this and You know you can.. sometimes we just can't stop our mouths in time..It will be better tomorrow..Have a great new beginning..

Nancy--

I bet it was good huh?? :shock: I can SMELL it from here :mrgreen: I am facing something myself at this time that is threating to pull me under..Please keep me in your prayers for the next few days..Thanks to all of you..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby ladyhawke » August 15th, 2005, 7:20 pm

You guys are hysterical and we can all relate to falling off the wagon.

I will drink extra water tomorrow, and when I came home from Publix I had a huge salad with organic baby lettuce, sliced beets, asparagus, scallions and a pouch of albacore tuna in water 3 oz size with toasted sesame and ginger FF dressing, it's by Olde Cape Cod or something like that, it's so good, my favorite FF dressing it has such a good flavor and you only need a few drops.

I'll tell Michael from now on to be the cookie/bread police.
He'll do it, too, he is strong enough to block me, even when steam is coming out of my nose in hot pursuit of the samples. Yikes
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » August 15th, 2005, 7:39 pm

Ladyhawke ~

You have been under tremendous stress of late with nephew Jim's injuries (the Marine hero injured two weeks ago in Iraq) and all that life offers as a Mama and a worker bee.

Sometimes when we travel, stay up late, worry, etc. we don't eat all of our meals on time and we get out of sync with our program. I know that if I skip meals, the damage shows up the next day or two - I am hungry, tired and a crabby appleton.

Your little indiscretion may have occured because you were past your feeding time - we're kind of like babies here - we need our Medigrub and bottles of water every three hours or we go wild, pull hair, suck our thumbs, cry and fling our toys!

:hmmm: Hmm...if you have steam pouring out of your snotstrils, perhaps we need to beef Michael up a bit with some of our Men's Sports Drinks (which by the way, are under construction and will be released very soon!!) to prevent random acts of cookie and bread eatage!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to The Weight Room